Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Manager Integrated Circuits
at Littelfuse, inc.
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Our associates are a strategic advantage for us who are making a difference at Littelfuse. Join our team and make a difference every day!
Business Development manager- Integrated Circuits
Reporting to the Director of Marketing for Integrated Circuits, The Business Development Manager is responsible for achieving sales targets within North America for Integrated Circuits products. The Business Development Manager must be able to partner with cross-functional field selling resources, product management, marketing, and R&D, to technically position Littelfuse Integrated Circuit products to meet customer requirements. Responsibilities will also include managing pipeline activity, while supporting the development of sales enablement processes, tools, and materials to drive sales productivity in the region.
About the Job:
- Accountable for region achieving sales targets and develop strong relationships with customers and internal teammates.
- Work with sales team to generate new business opportunities and proposals for products to include commercial terms, technical compliance, and project specific details while emphasizing the advantages of our products and how they benefit the customer.
- Conduct technical webinars, present at technical conferences and trade show.
- Contribute to the creation of marketing tools and literature including manuals, sales literature, application white papers and promotional literature.
- Assess application requirements for potential new company products and solutions and be able to communicate with the product development teams
- Cooperate with and work around others using suggestions, making compromises and coordination to get work done.
- Handle demanding situation through persuasion, negotiation and persistence and follow up using facts, logic and interpersonal skills to achieve a win-win solution.
- Influence requiring conflict management skills to balance the conflicting interests of diverse and/or hostile groups of individuals and overcome their opposition in order to reach common group consensus.
- 10+ years proven experience in sales, technical selling and business development. Experience in an Integrated Circuits environment preferred but will consider candidates with semi conductor experience.
- Experience in Customer Support .
- Experience in depth technical discussions with customers design engineers.
- Must have excellent verbal, communication and interpersonal skills at all levels within an organization..
- Strong knowledge of all MS Applications.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of working time. This travel will be primarily domestic but some international travel may be occasionally required.
- The possibility to work in an exciting and challenging industry
- Professional development opportunities to expand your knowledge through cross-functional collaboration and support of business operations
Founded in 1927, Littelfuse Inc. is the world leader in circuit protection with growing global platforms in power control and sensing. The company serves customers in the electronics, automotive and industrial markets with technologies including fuses, semiconductors, polymers, ceramics, relays and sensors. Littelfuse has over 12,000 employees in more than 50 locations throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. Net sales in 2018 were $1.72 billion.
The Littelfuse portfolio, backed by industry leading technical support, design, and manufacturing expertise, has made significant investments in R&D and Distribution to ensure that we not only have the world’s broadest and deepest line of circuit protection solutions, but also the most advanced, recognized circuit protection brand in the world.
We work in a highly empowered work environment where managers are very involved in planning and generating ideas for improvement. You will be supported and surrounded by some of the best and brightest people in the industry. People who care about our customers and care about helping them achieve the results they seek. At Littelfuse you will be in great company!
Littelfuse is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status and any other protected class under federal, state or local law.