Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Front Desk Representative
at Langley Apartments
|Posted||April 10, 2019|
|Compensation||Depends upon Skills and Experience|
|Location||40 Oasis Way|
Lynchburg, VA 24502
By continuing with this job application, you will be asked to answer job-specific questions. Please note that the questions contained in this job posting are our sole intellectual property.
Upon receipt of your responses, we will evaluate your submission. If selected for a personal interview, you will receive an email/text with scheduling instructions.
The Hiring Manager
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail within minutes of your job application submission, please check your email bulk or spam folders.
Our companies are growing every day and so is the need to invite great people to join our team. If you are ready to grow, enjoy, be challenged and excel at your career we would love for you to apply!
We work every day to provide outstanding properties and exceptional service to both the residents and communities we serve. We recognize the responsibility and the privilege of providing a conveniently located and attractive place for our residents to call home. Our properties offer amenities ranging from fitness centers, pools, playgrounds, and onsite offices and all of our residents have access to 24 hour emergency maintenance services.
We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our clubhouse. The clubhouse is located at our student only community, The Oasis. You will be the “face” of the company for all residents, prospective residents and visitors, and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on our premises.
· Greet and welcome guests
· Direct guests to community amenities
· Release keys and collect guest information
· Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
· Check, and redirect voicemails
· Take up other duties as assigned
· Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position, such as hotel desk attendant
· Proficient in English (oral and written)
· Strong communication and people skills
· Strong MS Office experience required
· Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
· Customer service orientation
· High School diploma; additional qualifications will be a plus
- Manages all required paperwork and prepares reports and other documentation when required
- Keeps the Property Manager informed of all issues involving the property and residents.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Works in harmony and collaboratively with members of the team, city, and community.
- Completes and maintains accurate computer records and spreadsheets
- Helps with resident retention
- Meet and greet prospects.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable Landlord-Tenant and Fair Housing laws and company policies
- Answer Phones and Track & Keep Detailed Messages
- Effectively Communicates with Prospective Residents on Self-Guided Tour Process
- High school diploma or GED required; some post high school education or training preferred
- Previous experience preferred
- Communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with residents, staff, vendors, and others
- Able to speak distinctly and communicate in a friendly, upbeat manner on the telephone
- Results oriented communication skills and able to maintain rapport while achieving results
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance
- Excellent computer, internet, and business software skills
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent telephone skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- Able to work a flexible schedule that includes evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Valid driver's license
- Part Time Employees do not qualify for company benefits.