Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
- Position Type
- Salaried Full-Time
- Product Line
- US - Asphalt, Paving & Construction (A,P,C)
- Job Locations
- US-NV-Las Vegas
- Aggregate Industries Management, Inc.
The Sales Representative for the Las Vegas market, serves as liaison between customers and the Company by identifying and contacting current and prospective clients, generating sales proposals, and servicing existing accounts. Ensures quality and consistency of service and/or product delivery.
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Plans and schedules visits to existing accounts in assigned territory per timeframe set by the department; suggests products for account to order, and facilitates problems to be corrected; establishes and maintains
rapport with accounts and client publishers in order to continue a positive business relationship for the department.
- Prepares action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project number of contacts to be made; follows up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Attends operational meetings and participates in strategic planning for the enterprise. Represents the department at regional and national industry conferences and trade exhibits.
- Develops and supervises the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials; works with marketing staff to develop and produce specialty sale materials as needed.
- Oversees new and existing account services through quality checks and other follow-up as specified per department requirements; identifies and resolves client concerns.
- Prepares a variety of status reports, including trends in territory, upcoming events, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals; reports on special developments, information, concerns or feedback gathered through
- Addresses and resolves customer service inquiries, requests and complaints.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: Bachelors Degree, equivalent years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
Preferred field of study: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred or comparable experience and/or training.
Required Work Experience: 1-3 years
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Experience in supplier relationship management.
- Ability to establish a rapport with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrates strong energy level.
- Strong follow through and customer service orientation with both internal and external customers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience with enterprise software solutions, customer relationship management systems, Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel locally and regionally.