Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Photographer/ Photo Sales - Seasonal
at Knoxville Zoo
Job Status: Seasonal
Job Reference #: 351
Openings as of 2/18/2020
- Photographer/ Photo Sales - Seasonal JobID: 351
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
Zoo Knoxville Job Title: GE Photographer/ Photo Sales - Seasonal
- Regularly staff designated photo sales areas.
- Properly care for and maintain Zoo photo equipment.
- Adhere to any specific Zoo photo sales policies.
- Learn and retain necessary components of attractions software.
- Consistently deliver high level customer service as a front-line team member.
- Greet and welcome Zoo guests in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Respond to guest inquiries with courtesy and professionalism.
- Assist in providing a healthy work environment for team members.
- Uphold and promote Zoo Knoxville’s core values.
- Assist with training as needed.
- Participate in morning GE team huddle
- Share in responsibility for achieving budget goals via gate and attraction admissions, promotion and sale of membership opportunities and staffing for special events.
- Follow and demonstrate all safety policies and procedures.
- Assist in other guest experience operations as assigned by management.
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness of work areas and surrounding public spaces.
- Support and participate in Five Nuggets Initiative.
- Maintain an appropriate appearance based on Zoo personal appearance and dress code policy.
- Must demonstrate and promote team atmosphere while supporting a friendly and efficient work force.
- Excellent customer service.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be dependable, be honest, have a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Must be able to work outside in varying temperatures and conditions.
- Must be available some nights, weekends and holidays.
Department: Guest Experience Date Written / Updated: January 10, 2020
Reports To: GE Management
Supervises: N/ASUMMARY OF POSITION:
Provide a dynamic guest experience in a variety of job settings and guest interactions by demonstrating accurate job knowledge while promoting fun, energy and enthusiasm.
As an employee of Zoo Knoxville, you must possess English communication skills as well as the ability to communicate using a 2-way radio, email and telephone. The position hours vary depending on business needs and will require weekend and some holiday shifts. Depending on the specific tasks, this position will be required to work within close proximity of exotic and domestic animals and must be aware that there are dangers inherent in working under those conditions. Zoo Knoxville is committed to maintaining a drug free workplace and as such each employee must pass a pre-employment drug screen.