Kettering Medical Center Network
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Admitting Representative - Troy Hospital - Part-time, 3rd shift
at Kettering Medical Center Network
- Job ID
- Job Category
- Administrative/Business Support
- Job Type
- Third Shift
- # of Openings
- Shift Time
- 32 Hours Per Pay Period/FTE 0.40
Are you looking to join and engage in a customer service orientated role in the healthcare industry?
Kettering Health Network is looking for a Patient Access Admitting Representative to join their Patient Access Department and engage in providing patients with expert guidance while navigating the registration process.
Responsibilities & Requirements
Patient Access Admitting Representative position’s major duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Registering out-patient, emergency, and in-patient guests while demonstrating strong guest relations and exceptional customer service
- Reviewing all scheduled outpatient visits prior to service to insure that all patients have been screened for discounts
- Ensuring that payer sources and payment arrangements and options have been discussed
- Assist patients with the completion of Financial Assistance Forms, HCAP Application and Medicaid Applications (if applicable)
- Review an account for quality and confirmation and can demonstrate the ability to update all aspects of a patient account
- Demonstrate knowledge of all compliance or legally required registration forms, consents, literature and documents
- Communicate effectively with hospital staff and patients on a regular basis
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Previous registration/medical office experience
- One year customer service experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate and very strong with Excel
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members