Jockey International Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Jockey International Inc
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: 86510673-7ec8-43fd-a2b7-8d78d4e55400
- Provide a warm, sincere greeting to all customers, including current promotional message.
- Engage all customers to identify their needs and utilize product knowledge to offer solutions and meet their needs.
- Assist in driving all aspects of store level sales and profitability.
- Perform various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
- Assist with merchandising (stock, markdowns, visuals) of product in the store, in adherence to established visual standards.
- Promote awareness and excitement in an effort to grow Jockey Rewards® membership.
- Ensure adherence to all Jockey policies and procedures.
- Establish positive working relationships with co-workers, assuring high productivity and accomplishing shared goals.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Two years of retail or customer service experience with a proven ability to demonstrate a passion for extraordinary customer service and sales.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to move 25 pounds.
- Ability to effectively maneuver around sales floor and stockroom, repetitive bending, prolong standing, twisting, stooping, squatting, and ascending/descending ladder to stock and merchandise store.
- Ability to work with/around cleaning chemicals.