Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Lot Attendant - BMW El Cajon
Looking for an outgoing, friendly and professional Sales Lot Attendant to work at our BMW dealership. The Sales Lot Attendant moves, coordinates, and parks vehicles in a manner that will ensure smooth and efficient traffic flow through the facility to increase client convenience and satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Moves and repositions vehicles to maintain lot appearance and cleanliness.
· Greets and welcomes customers to the dealership.
· Assists customers and other employees with vehicle coordination and movement.
· Utilizes car wash and vacuum.
· Transports vehicles and/or customers to offsite locations.
The applicant needs to be able to multitask, have a healthy stress tolerance and be dependable. Must be able to work with a team and be self-motivated. Must be willing to work on your feet for the entire shift and be comfortable driving any vehicle. If you bring a good attitude and willingness to learn, we will train. This position is a FT position with benefits such as paid vacation, health insurance, dental and 401 (k).
BMW El Cajon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.