Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Internet Sales- Kearny Mesa Ford & Kia
KEARNY MESA FORD – INTERNET SALES SPECIALIST
Kearny Mesa Ford & Kia is currently looking for a professional, outgoing and positive Internet Sales Specialist. We are looking for someone who is college educated and preferably has previous sales experience. We are searching for the best of the best!
Online Automotive Sales is one of the hottest industries right now where the educated and motivated rise to the top and can earn 100k in the first year!
We offer a very competitive pay plan and are proud to have one of the best working environments in San Diego. We are looking for someone with a great attitude who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, trainable and coachable.
- Responding to internet inquiries in a timely manner, answering questions regarding availability, product options and providing pricing information. Following up with customers is a must.
- Schedule appointments with interested buyers for test drives and delivery of vehicles.
- Develop and build a solid customer base
- Discuss terms of sale with consumer as set by dealership management.
- Prepare vehicles for customer delivery, demonstrate vehicle functions and operations, review manufacturer warranties and help customer through car buying process in a timely fashion
- Selling a minimum number of vehicles and bringing in a minimum number of customers is a crucial responsibility.
- Coordinating with webmaster to update website with promotions and advertising, as well as updating website with vehicle specs and availability.
- Good computer skills and excellent communications skills, both with customers and teammates
- Must be internet savvy
- Desire and dedication to succeed with self-discipline and strong time management skills
- A valid CA state sales license is required
Kearny Mesa Ford & Kia is an Equal Opportunity Employer (m/f/d/v) and maintains a drug-free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.