Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Business Development Coordinator - Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru
Kearny Mesa Subaru-Hyundai is seeking a qualified Customer Service Support Associate to join their Business Development Call Center. Potential applicants will be responsible for inbound inquiries from our client, and make appointment for vehicle services.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Answering inbound internet phone traffic
- Communicating with internet-based inquiries
- Working in conjunction with management to process sales transactions
- Assisting sales associates to perform at the highest capacity
- Other duties as assigned
This individual must possess better than average communication skills, the ability to perform well under pressure, the ability to handle high phone traffic with comfort, and be familiar with a CRM related database. The position requires computer knowledge and ideally has a few years of experience in a similar position.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative environment
- Six months previous call center experience strongly preferred
- Excellent phone manner and intrapersonal skills are essential to this position
- Experience in Business Development and Sales environment strongly preferred
- A high degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
- Strong command of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Exercise follow-through consistently
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative with problem solving
Kearny Mesa Hyundai Subaru is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.