Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Lending Services Officer
at Sandia Area Federal Credit Union
Are you ready to showcase your customer service skills in a professional environment? Sandia Area has opportunities for motivated, positive, and knowledgeable individuals to join our Team in providing excellent member service.
Sandia Area Federal Credit Union is a highly successful not for profit financial cooperative which strives to support our competitive position in the ever evolving financial marketplace by focusing on member service. We are seeking applicants that have a great work ethic and positive attitude that are excited to make a contribution to our organization. We encourage those interested in working for a financial institution dedicated to delivering cost effective banking products and services to the community to apply today.
We believe that our employees are the key to our success and offer competitive compensation in addition to a comprehensive benefit package that goes well beyond a paycheck, including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid holidays
- Vacation, floating holiday, sick leave
- 401(k) with employer match
- Pension plan and much more!
Sandia Area is currently seeking a Lending Services Officer at our location in the Far NE Heights!
The Lending Services Officer supports our Retail Lending Center and Loan Officers. This position is responsible for processing a high volume of loan applications, establishing new member accounts, resolving loan product or service issues, assisting members with auto pay set up, and actively cross-selling Credit Union products and services.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
- Provide Credit Union product and service information based on member need and/or request
- Sell products and/or services to meet member needs and achieve Credit Union goals and objectives
- Meet/exceed sales goals established by the Credit Union on a monthly basis
- Perform loan interviews, gathering background information on loan applicants such as consumer reports, employment/income verification, residence information, etc.
- Prepare and process loan paperwork, reviews loan documentation for accuracy and completeness, disburses loan proceeds and processes loan payoffs
Skill / Requirements
- High school degree or equivalent required
- Two year business degree or related degree preferred OR two to four years credit union experience with progressive responsibilities in new account and/or loan operations
- General knowledge of credit union operations is desired
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to ascertain member needs and handle member issues
- Must be at ease selling Credit Union products and services
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of analytical ability where problems are complex (i.e. transaction or loan problems)
- High level of organization skills
- The ability to adjust priorities to meet deadlines