Frontwave Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Sales Manager
at Frontwave Credit Union
Frontwave Credit Union is Now Hiring!!!
We are seeking a Senior Sales Manager to join our growing Frontwave team!If you have experience and a passion for leading the sales team in a Financial Institution, supporting branch sales goals; to include observations and development of the sales staff, this job may be for you.
About Frontwave Credit Union:
Frontwave Credit Union is a member-owned not-for-profit financial institution serving San Diego, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties. Founded in 1952, we have grown to 14 branches with 87,000 members and manage over $820 million in assets. At Frontwave Credit Union, we are focused on creating consumer solutions to provide our members and the communities we serve with products and services that enhance the quality of life for our members through exceptional service and the progressive application of technology.
The Senior Sales Manager is responsible to support branch sales goals by ensuring consistent delivery of Frontwaves sales and service consultative model. This position will work with all member facing staff (including management) to promote Frontwaves sales and service consultative culture. They will conduct ongoing onsite sales coaching as well as observations to ensure that we are meeting branch and credit union goals. Senior Sales Manager will provide constructive feedback and assist in developing action plans for member facing employees to further enhance member experience. This position will require regular travel to all branch locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes the following non-inclusive list. Other duties may be assigned. All duties are to be performed in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Credit Union policies and procedures.
- In a collaborative fashion, works with Directors of Branch Operations, the Training department, and the Branches to develop best practices for sales and service delivery and to maximize sales effectiveness.
- Ensure all member facing staff are embracing the sales and service culture by consistently and effectively offering the appropriate credit union products and services through the usage of consultative selling process.
- Conduct periodic onsite sales coaching to access strengths and opportunities of all branch employees and provide constructive feedback to management and staff including 2-on-1.
- Travels to branches and provides 1-on-1 and 2-on-1 coaching of new hires, existing staff and branch managers.
- Routinely reviews current month sales results to recognize top sales performance and creatively assist management teams in consistently achieving high performance in each branch.
- Support and/or enhance current Branch and Credit Union departments and Investment and Insurance Services to improve referral activities.
- Supports Operations Directors and Managers in achieving branch sales and growth goals.
- Develop activities that assist managers to improve staff and sales/service skills.
- Manage monthly and quarterly sales reports and submit findings and analysis to Directors of Branch Operations and SVP/Chief Operating Officer.
- Provides direction to all retail Operations Department Managers, in regards to performance of sales activities. Has day-to-day contact with employees, supervisors, management team, credit union members, vendors and representatives of outside organizations.
Education and/or experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field, or an equivalent combination of formal training
- Thorough knowledge of operations products/services and applicable policies and standards.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Financial Institution or any equivalent combination of experience and education.
Whats In It For You
Competitive pay, organization-wide incentive program, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts
9-27 days of PTO per year (based on tenure) and 10 paid holidays
Affordable medical, dental, vision health plans, and Flexible Spending Account
Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
Career development, training, and coaching, mentoring; tuition reimbursement up to $4,000/year
Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
We strive to be the best place youve ever worked!