My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, Well Suited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Store Manager @ My Sister's Closet/Well Suited, (Encinitas Marketplace), Encinitas, CA
at My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, Well Suited
My Sister's Closet / Well Suited
At Encinitas Marketplace In Beautiful Encinitas, CA
Is Looking For A
Are you ready to take your career to the next level??
If so, APPLY NOW!! ~
Our goal at My Sisters Closet is to keep our consignors and shoppers happy! We want to provide them with a great selling and shopping experience that will leave them wanting to buy and sell more with us. Its our mission to maintain the highest quality of clothing and accessories, at the same time stay current and on trend.
$$ Potential for Commissions and Bonuses $$
Offering Competitive Salary Based on Experience
- Maintain exceptional service to our consignors & shoppers
- Dedication to the retention of our loyal customer base
- Strive to bring in new shoppers & consignors using your talent in customer service
- Aspire to keep customer complaints to a minimum
- Utilize your knowledge of designer brands, staying current & on trend
- Bring your sense of style to the forefront which is essential to drawing in new customers and sets example for staff
- Maintain visual merchandising standards by keeping your store clean and organized
- Lead by example: Challenge, train and select the right people to do their best
- Make sure your employees are tapped into accomplishing goals beyond their expectations
- Meeting sales goals for your location, even going beyond by energizing your team to go further
- Develop a positive team environment, using encouragement, training and the right attitude
- Create teachable moments that ignite your staff to excel in meeting store needs and at the same time keeping job retention up
- Responsible for weekly staff scheduling, time-card evaluations, calculating store commissions and managing store financials
- Make sure staff meetings are a priority, work as a team to settle conflicts which will make for smooth operations
Skill / Requirements
- Supervisory experience in retail required, retail management degree a plus
- In depth knowledge of designer and luxury brands, current trends and love thereof
- Solid leadership abilities and the skill to motivate employees on the sales floor
- Exceptional interpersonal communication & customer service skills are required
- Ability to handle customer related conflicts while maintaining exemplary service
- Experience in the ability to recruit and hire top talent
- Organizational & time management skills
- Retail financial experience
- Provide a positive & fun environment for your team and your customers
- This position does require working weekends as well as open & close shifts
- You should be able to stand for a long period of time, bend and reach
- Must be able to push, pull or lift at least 30+ lbs.
Get first pick of fabulous fashions at savings up to 90% below retail
Eco Chic Consignments, Inc. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks of pre-hire candidates and employees
Pay Comments: Salary-DOE We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonuses, benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, 401(k) with company match, flexible hours, paid vacation and more! Full-time employees are eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.
Interested? Ready to Apply? Click on the link below to explore our website and complete the online application!!