My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, Well Suited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Office Coordinator@Eco Chic Consignments, Inc.
at My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, Well Suited
Eco Chic Consignments, Inc.
The Parent Company of My Sister’s Closet, My Sister’s Attic and Well Suited
Has an Open Position for an
Experience as an Office Coordinator?
Are You Ready for a Challenging, Rewarding Career?
We are looking for an experienced, outgoing, organized, polite and energetic person who can also handle the physical demands this position has to offer.
This is a full-time position (40 hours per week), working Monday thru Friday from 8:30am to 5pm.
The Office Coordinator position is based at our corporate office in Phoenix, AZ and will be assisting our many store locations throughout Arizona and California such as:
- My Sister’s Closet, My Sister’s Attic and Well Suited locations in Phoenix, Chandler and Scottsdale Arizona along with My Sister’s Charities in Chandler, AZ.
- My Sister’s Closet locations in Encinitas and San Diego California
- My Sister’s Attic and Well Suited locations in Encinitas, CA
Office Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Monday Courier Run to Arizona store locations
- Manage store supply inventories on location sites (during Monday courier run)
- Run last minute collateral supplies during the week to store(s) if needed
- Empty & refill store bins for courier run
- Order store supplies & corporate office supplies
- Answer our Consignor Balance Phone Line and respond to “My Money” Emails
- Answer Corporate Main Phone Line
- Pick up Voice Mail Messages if needed
- Handle Consignor Questions, Escalate Possible Issues to Store Managers& Operation Directors
- Log Requests for Consignor Check Payouts
- Update Office / Store Contact Lists
- Opens Mail and Distribute Accordingly
- Assist Office Manager with Holiday Parties, Special Events, Meal Ordering/Pickup for Executive & Store Manager Meetings with Owner
- Help Screen Calls for Executive Team
- Must be available to assistant the owners when needed
- Books travel
Skill / Requirements
- High School Diploma Required
- Must have a valid Arizona driver's license
- Some experience in driving a large size van
- Be able to lift, pull, reach and push up to if not more than 50 lbs.
- Supply Inventory experience preferred but not required
- Inbound Call Customer Service Experience Preferred (at least 2 years)
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office /Gmail
- Team Player, strong desire to learn and be adaptable
- Takes initiative on assisting with office projects
- Self-Motivated & Organized
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills Required
- Ability to Multi-Task throughout the day
- Retail experience a Plus
- Positive, upbeat, let me help you attitude a must!
Get FIRST PICK on fabulous furnishings and home decor plus fashions (from our Closet locations) at up to 90% savings below retail while you determine what merchandise will be sold
ECO CHIC CONSIGNMENTS, INC. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks on pre-hire candidates and employees
Pay Comments: Hourly-DOE We offer competitive pay and benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, 401(k), flexible hours, paid vacation and more! Full-time employees are eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.
Interested? Ready to Apply? Click on the link below to explore our website and complete the online application!!