My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, Well Suited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Furniture Sales Associate - Driver/Mover @ My Sister's Attic (Lincoln Village) Scottsdale, AZ
at My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, Well Suited
My Sister’s Attic
In Beautiful Scottsdale, AZ
Has An Immediate Opening For A
“FURNITURE SALES ASSOCIATE - DRIVER / MOVER”
Do you keep an eye on current interior decor trends?
Have a strong dedication to customer service? And enjoy using physical strength?
APPLY NOW!! ~ Don't Miss This Great Opportunity To Work For A Great Company!!
My Sister's Attic specializes in the consignment of high-end furniture & home decor.
We deliver to our fabulous shoppers and pick up one of a kind pieces from our consignors to sell. If you have excellent customer service skills, work well as a team player this position is calling to you!!
Offering Competitive Pay “PLUS” Potential Sales Commission - $$$
Skill / Requirements
Driver / Mover Skills:
- Some furniture moving experience preferred but not required.
- Must be able to consistently lift/carry/move 75-100 lbs. throughout the day, up and down stairs, in and out of truck.
- Experience loading, strapping and protecting merchandise before loading onto trucks.
- Experience offloading trucks with care of merchandise.
- Excellent customer service, great communication skills and enjoy working with people.
- Clean driving record is required!
- Must present a current MVR (at least 3 days old) at interview.
- Prior experience driving delivery/box truck preferred.
- This position requires you to work weekend shifts.
Sales Associate Skills:
- Retail experience preferred
- Customer service oriented – must enjoy working with people
- Current knowledge of designer brands and current home decor trends
- Good sense of style
- Professional attitude/appearance
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Availability to work weekend shift(s) required
Get first pick of fabulous fashions at savings up to 90% below retail.
Eco-Chic Consignments, Inc. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks of pre-hire candidates and employees.
Pay Comments: Hourly-DOE We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonuses, benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, 401(k) with company match, flexible hours, paid vacation and more! Full-time employees are eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.
Interested? Ready to Apply? Click on the link below to explore our website and complete the online application!!