My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, Well Suited
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Assistant Manager @My Sister's Closet, (Costa Verde), San Diego, CA
at My Sister's Closet, My Sister's Attic, Well Suited
My Sister's Closet
At Costa Verde In Beautiful San Diego, CA
Is Looking For An
"ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER"
Do you love high-end fashion and passionate about building relationships with others?
If you are that person that has the potential to lead & grow with our team then you might be our perfect fit. ~ APPLY NOW!!
Our goal every day at My Sister's Closet is to keep our consignors and shoppers happy. We want to provide them with a great selling and shopping experience that will leave them wanting to buy and sell more with us. It's our mission to maintain the highest quality of clothing & accessories, at the same time stay current & on trend.
$$ Potential for Commissions and Bonuses $$
- Assist in achieving and exceeding the store's sales goals.
- Lead by example by showing excellent customer service behavior and coaching staff to achieve the same results.
- Resolve customer issues while maintaining exemplary customer service.
- Assist the Store Manager in hiring, training, motivating, and retaining quality employees.
- Assist the Store Manager in evaluating employee's performance goals.
- Perform daily opening and closing procedures including daily paperwork and other operational tasks.
- Protect store assets by bringing any unusual incidents to Store Manager or Company Owner.
- Assistant Manager will always ensure the store maintains cleanliness and it's aesthetic view.
- Enforce the company's policies and procedures.
Skill / Requirements
- At least 2+ year(s) prior experience in a retail management position required.
- A positive, outgoing, high energy personality.
- Strong Leadership Skills - loves to mentor and develop key strengths within your team.
- Communication & critical thinking skills.
- Strong customer service experience.
- Computer Skills (Excel, Word, Gmail, Google Drive) which includes POS systems
- Must be to work weekends/evenings, as well as open or close shifts
- Position requires standing for long periods of time, bending, reaching, pushing, pulling and lifting at least 30+ pounds
Get first pick of fabulous fashions at savings up to 90% below retail
Eco Chic Consignments, Inc. reserves the right to conduct drug and background checks of pre-hire candidates and employees
Pay Comments: Hourly-DOE We offer competitive pay plus commissions and bonuses, benefits for our full-time employees include co-paid medical insurance, 401(k) with company match, flexible hours, paid vacation and more! Full-time employees are eligible for voluntary dental, life, accident, critical illness, cancer and vision. Full-time and part-time employees are also eligible to receive pet care benefits through United Pet Care.
Interested? Ready to Apply? Click on the link below to explore our website and complete the online application!!