Sagora Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sagora Senior Living
|Department:||Sales & Marketing|
|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
The Sales Specialist will provide sales and marketing support to our communities to impact sales and contribute to the goal of 100% occupancy. Reporting to a Divisional Sales Director, the Sales Specialist will assist a number of assigned communities, traveling as needed.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- The Sales Specialist is a field-based position that specializes in assisting our communities and their sales teams to increase occupancy
- Acting as a member of the community sales team, the Sales Specialist will facilitate occupancy boost by giving tours, conducting outreach, and closing.
- This position has a variety of duties and responsibilities in order to facilitate the effective and efficient sales efforts at each community in order to increase occupancy.
- Generate and maintain sales leads
- Complete presentations and tours with prospects and subsequently close sales
- Develop and maintain relationships with residents, families, and professional referral sources in the area
- Record all sales and marketing traffic and submit reports to the Executive Director and Home Office
- Work with community leaders and corporate office to develop and coordinate large activities for residents and prospective residents
- Coordinate community advertising with the Home Office marketing team
- The Sales Specialist position requires the ability to travel up to 70% to 80% and at times, based upon business needs, stay at a community from 10-14 days at a time.
- In addition to meeting the travel requirements, candidates must have three or more years multi-site sales experience to include selling responsibility for independent living, assisted living and memory care.
- The successful candidate will have professional level selling and marketing experience and knowledge that includes the principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products and/or services.
- Experience to include marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales systems. Consultative selling skills highly preferred. Knowledge and understanding of the senior housing industry and its various senior living products.
- A working knowledge of personal computers to include the ability to use Microsoft Office products effectively. Additionally, the qualified candidate will have a proficiency working with computer based Lead Management programs.
- This position requires the ability to work well under stress, and complete assignments accurately and timely as well as working effectively independently and as a member or an on-site sales team.
- Qualified candidates will be required to possess a high degree of initiative and creativity, good judgment, and professional ethics.
- Qualified individuals will also possess professional level communication skills and the ability to motivate and develop associates.
Sagora does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. Sagora is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.