We are looking for a Sales Analytics Manager to develop and lead a strong team. This person will support the Sales Department with its analytics needs- including but not limited to creating reports, distributing reports, providing insights, recommendations, developing business intelligence dashboards, and working with the data science team to create predictive models for the department.
Responsibilities will include:
- Creates reporting materials that effectively describes current performance for the Sales Department. Develops codes, statistical models, dashboard and presentations.
- Performs analysis on company sales, showroom and sales associate’s performance to discover insights that improve top and bottom line performance and present findings and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Create a comprehensive sales plan that forecasts performance by showrooms based on past performance, trend analysis and external.
- Creates reports and dashboards in a Business Intelligence tool that provides the information to the sales associates to perform their job duties.
- Participates in weekly Agile style sprints which include sprint planning, sprint retro, sprint demo and daily standup.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Year-end Performance Bonus
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Package
- 401k with employer match
- Associate Discount Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Vacation
- Free Onsite Health Clinic (Tamarac)
- Promote-from-within culture, with A LOT of opportunity to grow