We have an exciting opportunity to join the City Furniture family as a Bartender & Barista. Our company is know for its world class customer service and everyday great values and this does not stop at furniture. The Bartender / Barista of the KC Café and Wine Bar offers great values and excellent customer service to our guests. The ideal candidate is looking for a company to build a career. With 28 City Furniture and Ashley Home Store locations throughout Florida, City Furniture continues to be recognized as one of the top furniture companies in Florida and in the top 30 nationwide. With planned local growth, plus growth into new markets over the next several years, the City Furniture team is excited about the future. Join our fun, family-spirited team to build a long-lasting career at a company that will continue to challenge, develop, and appreciate its Associates.
- Completes assigned online alcohol service training
- Maintains copies of training certification
- Adheres to all state and local laws for serving alcohol
- Maintains a knowledge of the various varieties offered, describes each professionally, and serves them in the proper glassware
- Answers incoming telephone calls in a timely and professional manner. Directs calls to the appropriate parties. Checks voice mail boxes and directs those calls as needed.
- Implements loss control procedures. Processes necessary documents; audits, scans, organizes and files those documents.
- Balances cash drawer according to schedule. Informs showroom management when funding is needed.
- Prepares bank statements and deposits.
- Provides sales support to showroom management as needed.
- Inventories and assists in ordering office supplies.
- Arranges office equipment repairs as needed.
- Bakes cookies and prepares coffee for customers. Assists in ordering cookies and kitchen supplies.
- Maintains showroom kitchen and office area.
- Answers customer questions and provides assistance to customers as needed.