Casa de la Luz Hospice
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Professional Relations Representative
at Casa de la Luz Hospice
- Job ID
- Regular Full-Time 40
Casa de la Luz is celebrating 21 years of Superior Care and
has grown to become the leader in hospice care services in Southern AZ!
Casa de la Luz Hospice is Seeking to Hire a Full Time Professional Relations Representative!
If you are passionate about marketing, high-energy, charismatic, great at building relationships, and enjoy meeting and connecting with new people, please apply today!
*This position offers excellent Full Time Benefits*
About Casa de la Luz Hospice:
Lynette Jaramillo and Agnes C. Poore formed Casa de la Luz Hospice, LLC, in 1998 to provide sensitivity, care and support for patients and their loved ones in the final phase of life. They wanted to reach far beyond the usual and customary hospice service in Tucson. They built a team of individuals who are committed to guiding patients and their loved ones through the end of life journey with knowledge, compassion, and the highest ethical standards. Casa de la Luz's mission and core values are in the heart of each of its employees. In order to continuously fulfill our mission we seek to recruit caring and compassionate individuals.
By joining the Casa de la Luz family you will have the opportunity to make a great contribution to the hospice community, and you will find your employment at Casa de la Luz Hospice to be a rewarding experience. Lynette and Agnes continue to lead the company's mission with a hands-on approach to the company's daily operations. This year, Casa de la Luz Hospice is celebrating 21 years of providing compassionate and superior care and has established an outstanding reputation within Southern Arizona. Credit for this reputation goes to each individual in the organization. Casa has also been voted as Tucson's Best Place to Work on more than one occasion due to our commitment to our employees. Today, Casa de la Luz Hospice is the largest and one of the most trusted and respected hospices in Southern Arizona. We seek unique talent and energies to contribute to our culture of superior care.
The Professional Relations representative is responsible for identifying, developing, expanding and maintaining relationships with referral sources (key decision makers). They are accountable for increasing referrals while generating new contacts, reaching or surpassing census goals, maintaining current data on market area competitors and marketing strategies, maintains organized approach to market territory, participates in sales forecasting, strategic planning and analysis for assigned territory. The Professional Relations representative will promote and maintain extraordinary customer service. Daily communication with prospective clients, clients’ staff, outside networking sources and internal corporate staff is also essential.
Responsibilities of the Professional Relations representative include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Meet or exceeds established individual growth expectations and census goals.
- Participates in community and agency events to promote hospice education.
- Solicits referrals from prospects and clients, generates new contacts.
- Assists with the retention of clients. Continually resells each client on the advantages of our services.
- Maintains current data on market area, competitors and marketing strategies.
- Provide effective and persuasive communication with a positive and outgoing attitude.
- Participates in sales forecasting, strategic planning, the analysis of trends and identifying opportunities for growth.
- Updates the Marketing Manager on a weekly basis on sales summary.
- Seeks to continually improve selling and service techniques.
- Establishes and maintains a continuous open-line of communication with clients providing the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in outside sales, two years health-care experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications.
- Ability to be creative and generate ideas related to marketing and community education.
- Must have the ability and the motivation to work independently and as part of a collaborative team.
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive and proprietary information.
- Ability to handle professional clients in a positive, persuasive manner.
- Must have strong professional communication skills (verbal and written), and excellent relationship-building skills.
- Ability to demonstrate autonomy, organization, assertiveness, flexibility and cooperation in performing job responsibilities.
- Ability to represent the company and its services in a competent and responsive professional manner.