Best Western International, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Activation Representative
at Best Western International, Inc.
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
- Supports Members by assisting them in leveraging new tools and industry best practices to ensure each property remains a leader in digital marketing performance.
- Supports Member hotels by identifying and implementing social media opportunities to help increase their digital marketing performance. Suggests social media links to be placed on bestwestern.com and property websites.
- Helps Members improve their digital scorecard by recommending digital branding improvements through, for example, Trip Advisor training and search engine optimization. Improves hotels’ organic search position by reviewing hotel content and identifying keyword opportunities.
- Provides support by monitoring and responding appropriately to comments on Trip Advisor and other key travel review websites.
- Serves as day-to-day contact for, and fosters relationships with, member hotels and partners.
- Supports Best Western e-Commerce initiatives by providing answers to Members’ questions regarding virtual tours, photos, and other important details about how to best optimize bestwestern.com to drive revenue to their hotel.
- Assists department in gathering industry research and hotel metrics for reporting purposes.
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in digital environment, preferably in advertising, public relations, online marketing, or brand-based social marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, eCommerce, Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite, SharePoint, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong knowledge of social marketing, blogging and use of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Linkedin.
- Expertise in communication in an evolving media landscape.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.