Best Western International, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hotel Sales Consultant SureStay
at Best Western International, Inc.
Today’s Best Western has been on a journey of incredible transformation, elevating our brand image, improving the guest experience and enhancing our organizational culture. Today, this culture of modernization and innovation is embraced by our more than 1,000 corporate employees, many of whom have stayed with Best Western for 10, 20, even 30+ years. We are proud to have created a work atmosphere that provides an exciting, fun and rewarding place to work every day.
- Enhances hotel value by providing on-boarding sales training and consulting support to increase franchise revenue.
Essential Job Results
- In partnership with Hotel Sales Optimization Managers, acts as consultant for new and transitioning franchisees on sales and marketing programs, tools, and resources.
- Increases participation in all Company programs (as applicable to the specific property) by promoting revenue enhancing sales programs, services and policies.
- Provides management with feedback regarding the franchisees' use of these programs and services.
- Partners with members to identify and develop sales and marketing opportunities and strategies by completing thorough competitive market analyses for assigned properties.
- Assists with action planning. Supports continued improvement by developing new sales management techniques.
- Uses evaluative techniques in to enhance and create training materials.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience including hotel sales department management experience (Sales Manager, Regional Manager of Sales).
- Bachelors Degree in Hospitality Management, Business, Sales, Marketing or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Proven, strong experience in Microsoft Office products.
- Self-starter, motivated, organized and disciplined.
- Strong presentation, communication, and written skills.
- Travel 30%
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.