Jim Click Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Jim Click Automotive Group
POSITION SUMMARY: Meets customers on the service drive and determine requested and/or needed service
for their vehicle. Completes assorted paperwork; routinely tracks customer's vehicle while in the service areas
and follow-up with customer by telephone or via face-to-face interaction with the customer; follows all federal,
state and local regulations regarding OSHA guidelines, safety requirements and consumer vehicle awareness and
follows all state, federal and DW laws and regulations and adheres to all company policies, procedures and ethical
standards and established industry guidelines; answers all telephone inquiries of customers, vendors and co-
workers; maintains pending repair order paperwork by using a standard filing system that is available for immediate
reference and retrieval; safely drives vehicles on preestablished routes; physically, manually and auditory inspects
vehicles and identifies any additional technical work that may be required, plus any defects, flaws, blemishes and
damage either on the exterior or interior of the vehicle.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Accurately completes all paperwork related to the service needs of the customer.
- Quickly and professionally determines the primary requirement of the customer for their vehicle and the
- Maintains a CSI/QCP rating at or better than region average or as defined by manager on a regular and
- Routinely tracks customer's vehicle brought into the shop for service and follows-up with the customer by
- Follows all federal, state and local regulations regarding OSHA guidelines, safety requirements and
- Clearly and concisely answers telephone inquires of customers, vendors and co-workers.
- Continually organizes pending repair orders and other related paperwork in a standard filing system
- Safely drives vehicles on preestablished evaluation routes.
- Physically, visually and auditorily inspects vehicles, identifies any additional technical work required plus time required to complete the work.
- telephone or in person (if customer is waiting) on the status of their vehicle.
- Obeys all state, federal and Department of Motor Vehicles laws and regulations, adheres to all Company policies, procedures and ethical standards and established industry guidelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMEENTS:
- Clearly communicates verbally in person and by telephone with co-workers and customers.
- English reading and math skills sufficient to read all documents, vehicle information, company policies and procedures and manufacturer's directions/guidelines and verify accuracy of information.
- Arrives at work as scheduled with consistent, regular and timely attendance.
- Completes forms, documents and reports in a timely, legible and accurate manner.
- Accurately compares, reads and records identification numbers up to "17" alpha and numeric series (i.e.,
- Vehicle Identification Numbers, part numbers).
- Works extended hours (potentially 10 hour days) and spur of the moment overtime on a regular and irregular basis.
- Repeated, regular and accurate input of information using computer keyboard and manual records.
- Mentally recalls, tracks and accurately recounts work in progress.
- Works cooperatively and courteously with a diverse population of customers, co-workers and vendors.
Applications taken at 780 W. Competition Dr., Monday through Friday from 8am to 3pm. in the Tucson Auto Mall.
Equal Opportunity Employer