Jim Click Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Quick LaneService Advisor - Eastside and Auto Mall Locations
at Jim Click Automotive Group
The Quick Lane Advisor is responsible for building strong customer relationship and selling the technicians’ time.
They greet and consult customers on service needs, perform a thorough vehicle walk around inspection as part
of the write-up, sell and up sell services by emphasizing value, keep customers updated on services, field all live
service calls, and take ownership of the customers experience by carrying out those additional assignments that
allow the dealership to leave an impressionable experience with the customer.
Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service
• Greet customers and assist them with any inquiries they may have
• Perform vehicle walk around and documentation of customer concerns to enable the Technician to
properly diagnose and service the vehicle.
Drive the sale of technicians' time to meet departments sales forecast
• Consult with customer on applicable service specials.
• Prioritize required services, and be prepared to provide options upon request.
• Document declines for services and ask for follow-up on future service considerations.
Establish and maintain a close relationship with the customer
• Keep customer informed on completion times, service expenses, and possible changes.
• Remain involved with delivery of vehicle to customer upon completion to assure all customer concerns can
Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience
• Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer
does not get mishandled.
• Spend quality time building relationship with the customer.
• Know the product well enough to answer characteristic and operational questions regarding the customer’s
As a Quick Lane Advisor, you will be experienced and aware of the latest customer service practices and be a
persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Quick Lane
• Automotive Retail Service Experience Required.
• Must have computer proficiency.
• Reynolds&Reynolds DMS System Experience a plus.
• Clearly communicates verbally in person and by telephone with co-workers and customers.
• Works extended hours (potentially 10 hour days) and spur of the moment overtime on a regular and
• Works cooperatively and courteously with a diverse population of customers, co-workers and vendors.
We offer a competitive benefit package including: 401K Plan; medical insurance; paid vacation days and more. The
Jim Click and Holmes Tuttle Automotive Team is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Applications taken at 780 W. Competition Dr., Monday through Friday from 8am to 3pm. in the Tucson Auto Mall.
Equal Opportunity Employer