Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Guest Services Representative
at Isle BlackHawk
- # of Openings
- Cage & Credit
- Cage/Credit & Collections
- Grave, Swing
- 10 Hours
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Black Hawk
Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk is an over 40,000 square foot, one level gaming complex located in Black Hawk, CO. The casino features over 1,000 slot machines, including your favorite video, reel, keno and video poker machines, live poker and 24 table games such as Blackjack, Let-it-Ride-Poker, Three Card Poker, Bonus 6 Poker, Craps and Roulette. The hotel features 238 hotel rooms comprised of mini-suites with jetted tubs, standard rooms, two 640 square foot meeting rooms, multiple food and beverage venues and a 1,100 space covered parking garage.
Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk is located diagonally across the street from the Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk, to which it is connected by a climate controlled skywalk. Gaming is available on two levels with over 400 slot machines and 11 table games such as Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker and Roulette. Lady Luck Casino also has a hotel with 164 rooms and features Otis & Henry's Restaurant featuring homemade classics. With close to 700 of the best team members in Colorado proudly serving our guests, Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk are the ultimate destination! For more information about the Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk visit www.isleblackhawk.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk visit www.ladyluckblackhawk.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
Responsible for the redemption and sale of table game chips, marketing redemptions, ticket in-ticket out redemptions and other cash transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for various cash transactions and answering customer questions in a courteous and professional manner.
- Responsible for accurately counting and recording assigned funds and making exchanges of funds throughout the shift.
- Keeping cash drawer balanced and impressed and ensuring that all casino funds are secured when not in use.
- Verifying and documenting personal identification information for checks and cash advance transactions.
- Comply with all company standard operating procedures, gaming regulations, and federal regulations, including Title 31 compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred.
- Previous cashier or banking experience preferred.
- Must be able to obtain a valid state gaming license.
- Ability to communicate all events, promotional activities and facilities available to guest.
- Always maintain a fun and friendly attitude and provide for a safe and clean work environment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform assigned duties under frequent time pressure in an interruptive environment.
- Casino environment exposed to bright lights, noise, changing temperatures and smoke which might include a boat and/or floating barge and hotel.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Caesars Entertainment joins two successful gaming leaders, Caesars Entertainment and Eldorado Resorts, who have come together to create the largest and most diversified collection of destinations across the U.S.
Boasting many of the world’s most prestigious gaming brands, we are the global leader in gaming and hospitality. While each of our over 55 world-class resorts offer its own unique amenities, all share a common goal of providing unparalleled family-style service and exhilarating experiences.
Your Empire awaits.