With over 30 years of experience as a supplier of financial products and services, our client brings innovative solutions, personalized services, and top financial products to each customer. Our client’s specialized areas include physical and electronic security systems, automation products and processes for banks and credit unions, and customized service agreements for existing or newly installed products. They partner with industry-leading vendors to meet their customer’s specific product needs. Banks, credit unions, commercial business, and retailers alike rely on our client to provide products and services to help them be more efficient, profitable, and secure.
Business Sales Executive - Cash Automation and Electronic Security
With an arsenal of skills and talents, our client will rely on you to aggressively pursue new business opportunities, develop key relationships and actively sell all company products and services. You’ll promote/sell/secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach. You’ll also effectively explain products and services to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting those best options tailored to their needs. The ability to sell in a highly competitive environment, knowledge of how to win with integrity and sell value not just a price point are essential for your success.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for company products and services.
- Proactively prospects and completes daily activities necessary to keep sales funnel full and manageable.
- Researches and analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization (forecast).
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Participates in selected trade shows and conventions.
- Must possess 4+ years of experience in selling/servicing to the Banking/Financial Services and retail commercial sectors.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience required.
- Proficient at cold calling both by phone and in person.
- Highly competitive personality with ability to build customer trust quickly and knows how to win new business ethically.
- Must have successfully completed a professional sales training course or courses.
- Proficient as sales funnel management and ability to close at a 30% or higher rate as a percent of proposals given.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications and Sales (SalesForce) CRM systems.
- Sales and/or Marketing experience required with emphasis on acquiring new business and managing customer accounts.
- High ticket equipment or security sales experience preferred.
- Willingness to travel throughout assigned market.
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.