Our client’s end to end creative, production and distribution approach helps organizations unfold the potential of their stories and strategically entertain consumers without interruptive advertising, while monetizing across all platforms worldwide. They just released the world’s first shoppable streaming entertainment network for spirits empowering consumers to discover, curate, subscribe and purchase whatever they see in our original series' on any device including mobile, television (OTT) Apple TV, Amazon, Roku and Smart TVs reaching more than 80 million consumers.
They have an equally unique and authentic way of collaborating with both large and craft brands in a fully integrated approach that doesn't interrupt the experience with an obtrusive commercial, but rather enable brands to be featured in custom video series with "click to buy" format.
Account Executive / Business Development
Our client is the world’s first shoppable streaming service revolutionizing e-commerce and media consumption. They’re looking for the brightest to join their team.
The Account Executive/Business Development role is geared for a relationship leader who will drive revenue growth by building and maintaining an arsenal of brand partnerships/sponsorships for a fast-growing OTT shoppable streaming service. Working closely with VP of Business Development, this entrepreneurial innovator will manage existing accounts and generate new leads.
- Develop an action-oriented plan that identifies new prospects, generates revenue opportunities, and adds new accounts and logos.
- Work collaboratively with client leadership team to bring visibility around our capabilities, develop measurement recommendations, and drive growth among new and existing clients.
- Maintain a sales pipeline, forecast revenues and provide regular activity reports to management.
- Create messaging for proposals and build decks in KeyNote or PowerPoint.
- Understand the competitive landscape and report back to the organization on points of differentiation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A growth mindset with new business development experience.
- Experience managing clients/sales accounts.
- Spirits industry experiences a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.