Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Insurance Agent - Tippecanoe Co.
at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Are you looking for a fantastic career in a fast-paced environment where you can put your sales and people skills to work?
When most people search for a job, what they are looking for are opportunities to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible for you. At Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, you will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples’ lives. On the job or participating in one of our many community activities Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance is involved in, you will know that you are making an impact on the communities we serve.
Our Insurance Agents provide clients with the personal attention and professional customer service they've come to expect from Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance. Whenever a client contacts their Insurance Agent for help our representatives are there, ready to guide them.
Through comprehensive, on-site training we'll teach you about dynamic industry insurance products, policies and regulations. You’ll learn to assist with your clients’ inquiries, educate policyholders on their potential risks and analyze their coverage needs.
As a successful Insurance Agent, you will:
- Resolve customer inquiries
- Explain insurance coverage
- Be responsible for bringing new clients to the company
- Determine client needs and develop appropriate recommendations
- Provide customers with quotes on Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance products
We offer successful Insurance Agent:
- Training and Development - Our agents receive broad insurance training which allows them to provide quality service. If your skills and desires are aimed at helping people, an Insurance Agent position may be just the right place for you!
- Compensation - New agents receive an existing book of business with a guaranteed salary plus commission. A successful agent can quickly grow their book of business, increasing productivity and income.
- A Licensing Bonus – A signing bonus for candidates with P&C and Life & Health licenses
- Administrative Support – The Company provides you the office and administrative support staff you need to be successful.
- An attractive benefits package – Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance are available
- Incentive Programs – our exclusive Trailblazer and Sportsmen’s programs award top achievers.
Requirements for Success:
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Drive for high achievement and the ability to work independently
- Openness to work some evenings and weekends
- Excellent people skills
- The ability to qualify for required licenses