iFLY Indoor Skydiving
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Manager - Choose to fly!
at iFLY Indoor Skydiving
iFLY is an organization that has PASSION for EXCELLENCE and INNOVATION. We live and breathe our values in everything we do and in every decision we make. As a member of iFLY's team, you aren't an employee, you are a TEAM MEMBER. You will be expected to contribute your talents and energies to make what is already great about iFLY, even better and available to more people. In return, we commit to work with you to make your career at iFLY rewarding,
iFLY is seeking a Sales Manager to join our fast-growing team. The Sales Manager will serve as the 'face' of iFLY and work with our guests to design the perfect combination of flight experience, meeting space, and hospitality for all corporate and social events. To hit the ground running you'll need networking skills, strong relationships in the community, great multi-tasking abilities, and the drive to succeed.
This is one of those rare opportunities for you to join an already successful company with a passion for innovation, but where you will have the latitude to identify, develop and bring resolutions as a valuable member of the Sales Team.
What you’ll do:
- Meeting and/or exceeding quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Perform revenue forecasts and win/loss reports that illustrate your sales. department’s overall performance against quotas.
- Conduct market analysis and devise strategies for generating new business.
- Establish performance goals for the sales department and monitor performance on a continual basis.
- Host and attend networking events.
- Develop, or participate with Senior Staff in the development of the Strategic Marketing Plan.
Day-to-Day responsibilities include:
- Creates sales campaigns focused on communicating and nurturing relationships with guests and driving repeat sales.
- Work closely with the Corporate Director of Local Sales and Corporate Marketing Team.
- Provide leadership to the day-to-day operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the company strategic goals.
- Develop and maintain sales pipeline to book sales three months in advance.
- The Minimum 5 years Sales experience with at least 2 years' experience in special events, hotel/hospitality, or sports tickets sales required.
- Strong computer skills, particularly with PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to excel and multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM or other similar platforms for managing sales pipeline and reporting.
- Knowledge of local area business and existing client database.
- Friendly, positive, outgoing personality who relates well and gets along with people.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree either in Business Administration or Marketing preferred.
- Will consider applicants with relevant work history, or any combination of education and training equivalent to possession of a bachelor's degree in marketing, sales, communications or business administration
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary, health and insurance benefits
- Annual target bonus
- Paid vacation
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team
- Free Flight time and more!
Why join us:
Why work at iFLY?
Around the globe, billions of people have looked skyward and dreamt of flying. It’s a timeless dream shared by people of all ages, regardless of country, culture, language, or belief system. At iFLY, we have the unique ability to turn that dream into reality. It’s an awesome privilege and delivering it is our collective passion.
If working in an exciting, dynamic and cooperative environment and bringing joy to kids of all ages motivates you, then working at iFLY is for you. We hire people who want to work for a values-driven company; people who strive for excellence; people who value excellence; people who are committed; people who love people!
- Honesty, integrity, loyalty, generosity, tolerance, compassion, confidence, humility, and inclusion.
- Balance between self, family, team and community
- Flexibility, variety, challenge, adventure, and camaraderie
We Respect, know, trust and value each other, putting people before process and process before results.
We Think like champions, and we are internally driven to learn and improve. We view problems as opportunities, taking responsibility and welcoming change.
Together we will build and run a world-class Company that challenges each of us to achieve our full potential while meeting our material needs and sharing the results of the enterprise.
To deliver the dream of flight to everyone….
Choose to fly!