Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Sales Director
at Ideal Image
- Job ID
Ideal Image is North America’s #1 Skin, Face and Body MedSpa for non-invasive aesthetic services that help you look and feel your best. Our goal is to help our clients achieve life changing results, whether it’s getting rid of unwanted hair, to prevent or address the signs of aging with healthier, more youthful skin, or to improve your body shape. Being a part of the team gives you the opportunity to watch our clients change their lives for the better. All services are safe, effective, FDA cleared procedures that are tested in our research and development center.
Manages multiple Area Managers/Clinic Managers within a geographic region. Manages sales and operations procedures for each location based on goals set for the region. Familiar with standard concepts of sales, profitability and customer service. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks including individual and multi-unit profit and loss (P&L) management. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Ongoing field sales development training with Clinic/Area Managers and Face Skin and Body Specialists required. Handles escalated client issues.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Deliver sales performance and business volume to achieve company goals.
• Attain comprehensive knowledge of all service offerings.
• Model Ideal Image core competencies and core values.
• Implement, enforce and comply with all Ideal Image policies and procedures.
• Establish individual and collective performance objectives, sales and development goals.
• Assist clinic/area managers with staffing and employment as needed.
• Train, coach, and counsel associates.
• Collaborate with home office.
• Ensure clinics meet Ideal Image standards and protocols.
• Maintain image branding standards.
• Network in the community to develop and enhance Ideal Image awareness.
• Plan, execute and follow up on local marketing events.
• Leverage business to business and business groups relationships to increase business.
• Administer the budget and fiscal activities.
• Assist with new clinic openings as needed.
• Extensive, 100% travel.
• All other tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution. Successful sales experience may be substituted for academic credentials.
• 5+ years of experience, with a minimum of 3 years sales management experience in multi-unit personal care or retail.
•Ability to multi-task, use personal judgment and utilize strong decision making, analytical and follow-up skills.
•Proficient with personal computers and contemporarysoftware applications (MS Office Suite, Salesforce etc.)
• Sales and customer service experience:
o Ability to drive sales performance and development ongoing new and existing customer basegrowth.
o Familiar with standard concepts of field sales, profitability and customer service.
o Rapid learner with ability to grasp concepts and protocol associated with generally accepted accounting principles.
• Communication skills:
o Compelling interpersonal communications skills, influence skills, and rapport-building abilities.
o Strong customer service orientation to include excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate verbaland written communication.
• Business communications:
o Clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety ofmedia to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain themessage.
• Leadership ability:
o Influencing others and facilitating decisions – Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of products, service, or ideas from clinics and other departments.
o Builds trust and interacts with others in a way that gives them confidence in one's intentions and those of the organization.
• Collaboration and partnering:
o Identifies opportunities and takes action to build relationships between individuals, teams, departments, units, or organizations to help achieve business goals.
o Developing the team with ongoing coaching, mentoring and training.
WHY IDEAL IMAGE?
- Competitive compensation and bonus opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, with Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Employer-paid life insurance and short term disability
- Parental Leave for any new or adoptive parents after a year of employment providing 8-12 weeks of full pay based on years of services and type of leave needed (full time employees).
Paid time off:
- Company paid holidays and vacation days
- Discounted cosmetic services for employee, family, and friends
- Cosmetic products discount
- Company-paid training
- Amazing company culture
- And more!
If you are interested in joining a company that values its employees and encourages job ownership in a supportive environment, please apply today! To learn more about IDEAL IMAGE and our services please visit us at: http://www.idealimage.com.
***Please, no phone calls or walk-ins to our center***