Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
- Location : Company Name
- Pyramid Hotel Group
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
Nestled into Perimeter Summit and surrounded by ultra-chic neighborhoods like Buckhead and Brookhaven, Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, a lavish urban hotel with the comfort and sophistication of a resort, with 182 guest rooms and over 13,000 square feet of meeting space is one of the newest hotels to join the PHG Family. Find out today what a career at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina with Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
About Our Property:
Nestled into Perimeter Summit and surrounded by ultra-chic neighborhoods like Buckhead and Brookhaven, Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina is a lavish urban hotel with the comfort and sophistication of a resort, with 182 guest rooms and over 13,000 square feet of meeting space. Our Four Diamond awarded hotel offers exquisite guest rooms, extraordinary event spaces and expansive outdoor spaces are why we are one of the premier hotel and wedding venues in Atlanta.
The most important responsibility is to provide quality, value-added professional service that meets or exceeds our guests’ expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include but not limited to are the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Travel to conduct outside calls, promote hotel and review competition reader boards to develop leads
- To complete qualified sales calls per week to increase revenues.
- To conduct site inspections per week
- Maximize revenue by selling all facets of the hotel, both orally and written form to previous, current and potential clients.
- Prepare information for, meet with and entertain clients as deemed appropriate by potential business for that account
- Handle account details to that all pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented.
- Coordinate various departments participation in servicing accounts
- To follow all established policies and procedures relating to administration of accounts and ultimate booking of business.
- Entertain clients when necessary.
- Attend business related functions on/off property at times before, during and after working hours.
Requests made by manager
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of hotel structure and how all departments interact
- Basic math and calculator skills to prepare cost proposals
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers in a friendly and positive manner, in order to solicit business, meet client needs and resolve complaints
- Ability to listen, speak and write English to ascertain and respond to client needs
- Considerable skill in the use of a computer in a Windows-based environment is necessary
- Working knowledge of software including Microsoft Windows, Excel, Delphi and CI/TY
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external customers, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy to defuse anger
- Understand principles relating to the product you are selling
- Organize your own activities to make the best of your time and effort
- Maintain enthusiasm and interest all functions with buyers and sellers
- Keep accurate records of contracts, sales and purchases
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Four-year college degree preferred, however, any combination of education and training within hotel sales may be considered
LANGUAGE SKILLS: English
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.