Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Sales & Marketing
at Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
- Location : Company Name
- Pyramid Hotel Group
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
- # of Openings
- Requisition ID
Nestled into Perimeter Summit and surrounded by ultra-chic neighborhoods like Buckhead and Brookhaven, Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, a lavish urban hotel with the comfort and sophistication of a resort, with 182 guest rooms and over 13,000 square feet of meeting space is one of the newest hotels to join the PHG Family. Find out today what a career at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina with Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
Pyramid Hotel Group is fast growing leader in hotel management and seeks a strong, experienced leader to grow along with our company, and to be a part of the culture that puts its people first!
We have a great opportunity to get on board with a world class team directing the sales and marketing of our Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina which boasts 182 guest-rooms and suites, over 13,000 square feet of meeting space and 3 outlets including our fine dining restaurant, Villa Christina!
The ideal candidate will lead and manage the Sales and Marketing team ensuring a high level of professionalism, guest service and profitability. He or She will have overall responsibility for total revenue and yield strategies, implementation and results including group and transient rooms, group food and beverage, meeting room rental, local catering, outlet, and other revenues. Strategies will include market mix, pricing, status, direct sales, marketing, and acquisition status and results. He or She will maximize profitability for the hotel and provide outstanding quality service for our customers. The Director of Sales and Marketing will be accountable to market performance and potential performance as well as budget, forecast, and target goals.
The individual will also work closely with the Sr. Vice President of Sales and Marketing, RVP of Sales and Marketing and General Manager to ensure appropriate brand building and asset growth focusing on the following:
- Establishes and delivers on Brand Personality and Brand Promise
- Overall responsibility for total revenue and yield strategies
- Accountable to market performance and potential performance as well as budget, forecast, and target goals
- Hands on leadership of team
- Activity participates in community relations
- Creates and implements a cohesive Hotel Sales & Marketing Plan including: Direct Sales, PR, Revenue Management and Ecommerce
- A minimum of 5 years Hotel Sales and Marketing experience
- Market and Brand experience highly desired
- 4 year college degree preferably in Hospitality/Tourism
- Hotel experience required