Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Account Manager
at Homesite Insurance
Homesite Insurance was founded in 1997 and was one of the first companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly online, during a single visit. Since then, we've continued to innovate rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and their changing expectations.
One thing that's stayed the same since our founding: our commitment to our customers, partners and employees.
Join us on our journey as we continue to grow into a powerful contender in the field of insurance.
We are currently looking for a results driven, service oriented individual to join our Partner Distribution team. In this position, you will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining relationships with new and existing partners. You will develop and execute creative initiatives focused on increasing the flow of profitable business. The ideal candidate has worked in the property and casualty insurance industry while building strong customer relationships and proven bottom line results.
- Oversee partner projects’ life cycles from initial concept to production implementation. Create and manage project plans, maintain communication with internal and external stakeholders and ensure business documentation is updated.
- Builds, maintains and enhances partnerships by developing and executing proactive, creative initiatives and maintaining regular contact.
- Work with the executive team to develop specific quarterly goals with defined commitments aimed at reaching partners’ mutual annual targets. Create account plans, with guidance from senior management, that include activities, goals and overall performance.
- Ensures all partner needs are met through frequent partner interactions covering status, strategy, new initiatives, servicing issues, crisis management, account performance and market changes.
- Coordinate sales, system and product training for partners. Create and implement sales contests in partner environments where appropriate.
- Recommend, lead and implement ongoing improvements to increase program growth. Thinks creatively and in innovative ways to improve the overall business.
- Act as the primary focal point for the client/partner relationship on a day to day basis, focusing on complex and non-routine issues. Build strong partner relationships by being service oriented and advocating on their behalf.
- 5-10 years of property and casualty insurance industry experience required.
- B2B experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must, M.B.A. is a plus.
- Experience in project management and ushering a project through from inception to conclusion.
- Proven talent to achieve results, identify trends, and meet critical deadlines.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong decision making ability, financial aptitude, and customer service orientation.
- Experience building business relationships and growing accounts.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in JIRA, Confluence, Power Point, Excel and Outlook. Microsoft Project or related project management tools and SQL skills are a plus.
- Willing to travel as much as 30% of the time.
Homesite is an insurance company that's big on technology. Finding faster and smarter methods of improving how people buy insurance is our jam. Our crew is made up of talented and passionate professionals who aren't afraid to push the envelope. When you work at Homesite, you'll have the opportunity to pursue your creative ideas in an environment that welcomes them.
Join our team as we shake up the world of insurance!