Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Account Manager
at Homesite Insurance
Homesite Insurance was founded in 1997 and was one of the first companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly online, during a single visit. Since then, we've continued to innovate rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and their changing expectations.
One thing that's stayed the same since our founding: our commitment to our customers, partners and employees.
Join us on our journey as we continue to grow into a powerful contender in the field of insurance.
We are currently looking for a results-driven, service-oriented individual to join our Partner Distribution team. In this position, you will be responsible for enhancing and maintaining relationships within our key partnerships. You will develop and execute creative initiatives focused on increasing the flow of profitable business. The ideal candidate has worked in the property and casualty insurance industry while building strong customer relationships and proven bottom line results.
- Act as supporting point of contact with client, maintain relationships and assist with strategic planning. Help manage execution of all client-specific initiatives working cross-departmentally within the company. Build strong partner relationships by being service oriented and advocating on their behalf.
- Ensures all partner needs are met through frequent partner interactions covering status, strategy, new initiatives, servicing issues, crisis management, account performance and market changes.
- Oversee partner projects’ life cycles from initial concept to production implementation.
- Work with the leadership team to develop specific quarterly goals with defined commitments aimed at reaching partners’ mutual annual targets. Create account plans, with guidance from senior management, that include activities, goals and overall performance.
- Continually seek opportunities to improve processes and develop and implement efficiencies
- Recommend, lead and implement ongoing improvements to increase program growth. Thinks creatively and in innovative ways to improve the overall business.
- Coordinate sales, system and product training for partners as needed.
- Minimum of 5+ years business experience. Property and casualty insurance industry experience preferred. B2B experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree is a must, M.B.A. is a plus.
- Experience in project management and ushering a project through from inception to conclusion.
- Proven talent to achieve results, identify trends, and meet critical deadlines.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong decision-making ability, financial aptitude, and customer service orientation.
- Experience building business relationships and growing accounts.
- Self-starter with strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be proficient in Power Point, Excel and Outlook. Microsoft SQL query skills and working knowledge of Tableau are a plus.
- Willing to travel up to 20% of the time.
Homesite is an insurance company that's big on technology. Finding faster and smarter methods of improving how people buy insurance is our jam. Our crew is made up of talented and passionate professionals who aren't afraid to push the envelope. When you work at Homesite, you'll have the opportunity to pursue your creative ideas in an environment that welcomes them.
Join our team as we shake up the world of insurance!