Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Coaching Supervisor
at Homesite Insurance
Homesite Insurance was founded in 1997 and was one of the first companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly online, during a single visit. Since then, we've continued to innovate rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and their changing expectations.
One thing that's stayed the same since our founding: our commitment to our customers, partners and employees.
Join us on our journey as we continue to grow into a powerful contender in the field of insurance.
Do you enjoy coaching people to a higher level of performance? Looking to grow your career in insurance in fast paced but fun working environment? If so, Homesite Insurance, an American Family Insurance company, is looking for you!
Join our Sales team as a Coaching Supervisor and provide daily pro-active leadership and guidance to include coaching, training, developing and motivating our Sales Agents responsible for high performance sales.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US, be flexible with hours and shifts and be willing to commit to the training process. All benefits start on your first day and you will be eligible to earn a monthly bonus once your paid training is completed.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Monitors productivity metrics and drives team performance to meet/exceed department goals
· Provides leadership and guidance, individualized coaching, training and agent development
· Supports agents with consistent coaching sessions and team meetings
· Provides on-floor supervision of day to day activity
· Conducts regular call quality observations and monitoring sessions
· Performs side-by-side observations
· Handles escalated issues, ensures appropriate follow-up and documentation
· Collaborates with peers, CARE team, and HR on performance management related issues
· Performs administrative tasks such as payroll administration
· Acts with integrity at all times
· Ensures the success of all teams through collaboration, teamwork, and sharing best practices
· Respects and values the viewpoints of others
· Self-accountable and demonstrates the ability to hold others accountable
· Approaches each coaching sessions with the intent to improve the effectiveness of the employee
· Evaluates talent and strives to bring out the best in people
· Consistently follows up and always follows through on commitments
· Manages complexity and makes high quality decisions
· Displays resilience and the ability to learn from setbacks and experiences
· Exhibits leadership qualities including presence, grit, confidence and poise
· Values preparation prior to delivering any message including individual feedback and coaching or in group settings
· Understands the importance of proper goal setting and strategic planning
· Encourages creativity and empowerment
· Fosters teamwork and has the ability to inspire and motivate
· Sets a positive example by displaying positive energy, attitude and passion
· Uses active listening skills
· Leads by using influence vs. telling others what to do
· Asks for and also offers help
· Demonstrates a commitment to continuous learning and self-improvement
· Demonstrates the ability to continually develop an agent’s knowledge of the insurance industry and available products
· Uses effective communication skills and demonstrates coaching expertise
· Possesses verbal and written communication skills that are clear, accurate and professional
· Sets direction and builds an inspiring vision
· Looks for common ground, attempts to builds trust and unify a team to work towards common goals
· Focused on creating personal connections, employee engagement and satisfaction
· Considers the impact of timely communication and prioritizes accordingly
Applicants must be eligible to work in the US, be flexible with hours and shifts and be willing to commit to the training process. A Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field is strongly preferred. The successful candidate must have 3-4 years of sales management experience, 1-2 years of insurance sales experience or , telemarketing/direct marketing/collections experience. A current Property & Casualty Producer’s license is required as well as the ability to be licensed in multiple states.
Homesite is an insurance company that's big on technology. Finding faster and smarter methods of improving how people buy insurance is our jam. Our crew is made up of talented and passionate professionals who aren't afraid to push the envelope. When you work at Homesite, you'll have the opportunity to pursue your creative ideas in an environment that welcomes them.
Join our team as we shake up the world of insurance!