Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Property & Casualty Sales Agent
at Homesite Insurance
Homesite Insurance was founded in 1997 and was one of the first companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly online, during a single visit. Since then, we've continued to innovate rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and their changing expectations.
One thing that's stayed the same since our founding: our commitment to our customers, partners and employees.
Join us on our journey as we continue to grow into a powerful contender in the field of insurance.
As a licensed Property & Casualty Sales Agent, you will work on a high-volume call center team, but it’s your own unique ability to influence and make real connections with potential customers that makes you most valuable. You’ll use your consultative selling skills to build lasting relationships with our partners and customers by providing an exceptional buying experience. You’ll spend your time handling inbound calls providing insurance quotes, selling insurance policies, and cross selling additional insurance products. You’ll have the opportunity to earn work-from-home privileges over time but would be required to work from the office initially. Premium pay will be offered for English/Spanish language proficiency.
- Offering tailored insurance solutions to meet customer needs
- Triaging calls to other departments as appropriate
- Handling calls regarding insurance rates and policy questions
Education, Experience and Skills needed to be Successful:
- Must hold an active Property & Casualty Producer's license.
- Language proficiency in both Spanish and English
- Previous sales or account management experience
- Customer service understanding as it relates to customer satisfaction and driving sales volume
- Ability to emphasize product feature and benefits, discuss payments, and quote prices
- Ability to consult with clients to provide appropriate insurance policy to cover client's assets
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Outlook, and the Internet
- Self-starter, with a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability multi-task and work independently
- Previous inbound call experience preferred
- Previous Insurance or Financial Services background preferred
The shift for this role is Monday - Friday, noon - 9:00 PM MST with an occasional rotating Saturday. This role has the potential for work-from-home after a period of time in the office.
Homesite is an insurance company that's big on technology. Finding faster and smarter methods of improving how people buy insurance is our jam. Our crew is made up of talented and passionate professionals who aren't afraid to push the envelope. When you work at Homesite, you'll have the opportunity to pursue your creative ideas in an environment that welcomes them.
Join our team as we shake up the world of insurance!