Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Executive
at Homesite Insurance
Homesite Insurance was founded in 1997 and was one of the first companies to enable customers to purchase home insurance directly online, during a single visit. Since then, we've continued to innovate rapidly to meet the needs of our customers and their changing expectations.
One thing that's stayed the same since our founding: our commitment to our customers, partners and employees.
Join us on our journey as we continue to grow into a powerful contender in the field of insurance.
Homesite is looking for a highly motivated and inspiring Inside Sales Executive to join our dynamic Partner Distribution team. The key responsibility is to efficiently and effectively manage a large portfolio of current agents and provide outstanding support to drive profitable growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for the building and execution of an aggressive sales plan, which will be managed largely through virtual means. The role reports to the Agency Partnerships Lead.
* Proactively manage a large portfolio of agents to meet set growth objectives
* Build and develop relationships primarily through virtual meetings
* Successfully manage new agents and overcome any obstacles to grow business
* Maintain and compile competitor product information, rates and activities, commissions, etc
* Maintain a current knowledge of Homesite products and underwriting guidelines
* Maintain administrative responsibilities through timely reporting and expense management
* Manage with data by leveraging scorecards and performance to established target KPI’s
* Creatively find innovative and cost-effective solutions
* Effectively execute and track progress to plan
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in either small commercial or personal lines sales/marketing or underwriting. We are willing to consider strong candidates with significant sales and territorial management experience in other Property & Casualty lines.
* Bachelor’s degree required
* Solid product and underwriting knowledge
* Exceptional sales and negotiation skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to motivate
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Ability to work well independently
* Ability to brainstorm effective solutions and think with an analytical mindset
Homesite is an insurance company that's big on technology. Finding faster and smarter methods of improving how people buy insurance is our jam. Our crew is made up of talented and passionate professionals who aren't afraid to push the envelope. When you work at Homesite, you'll have the opportunity to pursue your creative ideas in an environment that welcomes them.
Join our team as we shake up the world of insurance!