Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
QUEST Customer Support Representative Trainee (Kapolei or Keaau)
Exempt or Non-ExemptNon-exempt
Position may be filled at either of the two worksite locations, below:
- Kapolei, Oahu
- Keaau, Big Island
Develop basic knowledge and skill required to resolve routine inquiries from QUEST members, providers, or internal departments. Within twelve (12) months, demonstrate the ability to conduct the required research on member benefits, provider inquires, QUEST policies to include payment policies. Provide considerate, thorough and accurate responses to members and providers while meeting all performance measures.
- High school and 2 years of work experience dealing with the public or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Basic working knowledge of office equipment and PC Desktop applications to include Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to multitask and handle various functions in a timely manner
- Overtime may be required to meet business needs. Hours may include weekends and holidays as requested and approved by management.
Duties and Responsibilities
A) Successfully complete on the job training
- Ulysses Learning Call Strategy Training:
- QUEST benefits
- Overview of the QUEST program and policies
- Claims processing basics
- Multiple applications and resources
- Inventory management practices
- Customer experience and other performance measures
- Identifying issues and compiling supporting documentation necessary for Management and other internal department review.
- Participate in routine analysis of the root cause for customer inquiries.
- Innovation, process improvement activities
- Complete or participate in corporate training, compliance certification or initiatives as directed by management