Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Solutions Architect- TMT
at HERE Technologies
- Requisition ID
What's the role?
A Solutions Architect (SA) is both a big picture thinker and an in-depth problem solver, leveraging HERE product, technology and data assets to architect solutions solving variety of problems in the market. The SA understands ecosystem architectures & trends and provides technical consulting to customers as a trusted advisor. At the customer architect level, the Sales Solutions Architect scope would blend Industry expertise & technology solutioning to support a key group of strategic customers. In particular, this person will be charged with incorporating our OLP technology (open location platform) into this solution thinking – and own the prioritization and enablement for solutions enabled by OLP. This role will support the Technology, Media & Telco industries.
- Identify customer jobs to be done and solved as part of value-selling engagements with our sales and account teams (be the business consultant that understands customer business processes and maps them to technology to optimize business outcomes)
- Clearly connect customer insights and observed pain points to relevant HERE products and technology assets
- Create optimal solution architectures and proposals that uniquely solves customer problems enabling Value Based Sales and Value Based Pricing
- Partner with AE, partner teams & industry relations teams to gain full understanding of our eco-system and partner network – top better inform solution options for our customers
- Incorporate ecosystem and partner analysis in any solution architecting proposals
- Identify required project and technical steps to drive the opportunity
- Identify risks and mitigations in solution proposals
- Represent voice of the customer back to HERE product and engineering teams, including customer and market requirements, competitive insights and inputs for business cases to justify investment decisions
- Build customer loyalty by becoming a trusted advisor for larger engagements
- Actively support the account teams with solution advice, presentations, and customer communications insuring the success of the swales process
- Keep up to date with new industry and technology trends in order to maintain skill set and overall effectiveness
Who are you?
You are an entrepreneurial & creative thinker, bringing to bear successful experience in software, technology solutioning & consulting either in platform/cloud or professional services, sales or customer organizations. Ideally a ‘business consulting’ and business outcome mindset, you take time to truly understand customer and market imperatives (pain points) with a keen eye to connect problem identification to technology capabilities and solutions. This is a thought-leadership and growth-oriented function, supporting account execution teams in a targeted industry. The individual must demonstrate skills in translating solution opportunities into tangible technology deliverables & support GTM (go-to-market) activities. Must have cloud-computing, platform solution experience.
- Experience working with digital maps, routing services, location based services, or other geography based systems or GIS
- Experience within Transportation and Logistics
- Technical product development and/or architecture experience
- Successful experience in software solutioning and consulting either in a platform/cloud or professional services, sales, or customer organizations
- Understanding of technology concepts such as SOAP, REST, GraphQL
- Experience cooperating across multiple departments including engineering, production, subcontractors, marketing, sales, and distribution to find the right solution and execute or build the solution
- Strong partner orientation – readily identifies and qualifies partner needs and opportunities
- Working knowledge of software development principles
- Experience in building Business cases and using ROI modeling
- Proven track record in delivering large-scale solutions to market
- Ability to operate in highly distributed teams
- Ability to with across functional teams, manage issues cross-functionally and remotely
- Proven ability to interface with all levels in HERE and customers; to manage up, down, and across effectively
What Do We Offer?
- An opportunity to work with extraordinary engineers
- Challenging problems to solve
- Work that makes a difference in the world
- Freedom to decide how to perform your work
- Variety in the types of projects you work on
- Feedback so you will know how well you are doing
- Collaborative, Supportive Colleagues
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world.
Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.