Heartland Financial USA
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Payment Solutions Account Manager
at Heartland Financial USA
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a growing dynamic organization with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients. As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence with high standards, and high values while providing outstanding growth and involvement opportunities for employees. Join a team that makes "Great Things Happen!"
The Payment Solutions Account Manager will be responsible for growing and maintaining commercial card relationships for a defined portfolio and partner with Commercial Bankers and Treasury Managers (TM’s) as a Commercial Card product and industry expert. The Account Manager will manage both retention and program optimization by conducting annual reviews of their portfolio through on site meetings and conference calls.
The Account Manager will be introduced to new target clients during the implementation phase and will work closely with the CPS Solution Consultant and bank partners to ensure the client successfully reaches the targeted initial spend goals determined during the sales process. The Account Manager will serve as the on-going primary contact for their assigned companies to ensure both program growth and retention.
PRIMARY & ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Meet or exceed portfolio growth goals.
2. Ensure program ramp goals are met for targeted clients.
3. Partner with bankers to facilitate credit line extensions as needed.
4. Design and execute a portfolio action plan.
5. Serve as the escalation point for program administrators.
6. Provide vendor management - receive and format new vendor lists, develop strategies for growth based on updated vendor matches, provide vendor issue resolution
7. Identify and facilitate the implementation of additional supporting technology.
8. Coordinate client training and provide technical support as needed.
9. Partner with the Account Specialist team to manage billing and reconciliation issues.
10. Manage company and /or program restructure as needed.
11. Ensure all internal teams, including commercial bankers and TM’s are aware of client activities, needs and current project status.
12. Manage the completion of RFP responses for clients in assigned portfolio.
13. Facilitate annual credit review and financial statement collection requests as needed.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
2. 5+ Years Commercial Card experience
3. 5-7 years of relationship management experience with the ability to develop strong partnerships.
4. Strong understanding of purchasing and accounting processes and best practices.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Proven ability to present to a varied audience
7. Strong organizational and follow-up skills
8. Knowledge of Internet software and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
9. Well-developed interpersonal skills required to encourage a positive employee morale and teamwork environment and to represent the bank and its products and services in a positive & professional manner reflective of the Bank’s Mission Statement.
10. Must comply with all Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements, Privacy of Customer Information Policy, and all consumer protection laws, regulations, and Bank policies as related to assigned job duties.
11. Ability to travel to conduct in person client meetings.
1. CPCP Preferred
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multi-billion multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
The Heartland vision is to differentiate itself by highlighting its uniqueness as a commercial banking organization supported by a strong retail delivery system. As one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol "HTLF."
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will