Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Regional Director of Sales
Job Reference #: 9447_1528904
Immediate Supervisor :
Director of Hospitality
Job Summary :
Responsible for the regional management and execution of the direct sales and marketing program for the Walker Hotel Collection.
Essential Job Functions :
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve budgeted objectives for Rooms and or Catering Revenues.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales objectives and goals.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing target accounts, quotas, and goals.
- Represents Hotel at local Chamber of Commerce/Economic Development meetings to promote Hotel and develop referral relationships.
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales team with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Monitors competitor rates, key accounts and PR activities.
- Assist DOS in developing, maintaining, and implementing strategies/ action plans to generate revenues for the hotel.
- Stimulate productivity of all sales staff through guidance, development, and support.
- Develop and implement ongoing training and development of Sales Managers.
- Develop and administer effective Action Plans for Sales team to achieve revenues.
- Develop, maintain, and implement creative packages to fill identified need periods in all markets.
- Active solicitation of key accounts to generate direct sales.
-Maintain Sales Team's focus on a Proactive Solicitation environment.
- Develop, maintain, and implement the budgeting and forecasting process.
-Ensure that all administrative procedures are in place and functioning effectively.
- Ensure that all required reports are completed on a timely basis.
-Promote high visibility of hotel through active involvement in industry associations and trade shows
- Ensure a challenging and exciting environment to encourage full career development and personal growth.
- Conduct effective Sales meetings on a regular and consistent basis.
-Work closely with and maintain positive relationship with local CVB.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!