Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Director of Sales & Marketing
Job Reference #: 9447_1512087
Categories: Sales, Advertising/Marketing/PR, Management - Mid-Level (Manager, Director), Management - ALL CATEGORIES
Director of Sales and Marketing for a new 124 key property featuring 6,551 sq. feet of Meeting and Event space as well as mixed use indoor/outdoor space. This brand-new Main Line riverfront hotel will feature an independent ground floor café, top floor full-service restaurant with banquet space, and a hiking and recreation trail. Responsible for representing the company to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. The Director of Sales will be responsible for developing and implementing the total sales and marketing effort of the hotel. This candidate will also have Social Media responsibilities for the all aspects of the property.
Primary focus is to book, solicit and prospect for new corporate and social business while maintaining current relationships with local venues to meet/exceed activity and revenue expectations using lead generation tools and resources for group, Banquets, and tour markets.
* Create buzz and revenue opportunities for a brand-new Main Line riverfront hotel, independent café and restaurant, hiking and recreation trail, and event venue.
* Market property using Social and traditional marketing channels to create a new dining and event destination.
* Qualify business opportunities, prepare contracts and proposals, attend networking events, perform site tours
* Must have the ability to multi-task and work independently to achieve/exceed group goals.
* Responsible for tracking monthly corporate revenues and reporting weekly/monthly/annually as necessary to the General Manager and Ownership.
* Convey a strong belief in the hotel and confidently discuss hotel features, services and advantages.
* As the representative of the Company and hotel, professionally approach and communicate with current and prospective customers. Knowledgeable on market, positioning of hotel, amenities and brand. Understand booking patterns, trends, high demand times, and events in the market.
* Aggressively pursue all appropriate opportunities for customer solicitation and relationship building.
* Aggressively engage in creative networking, uncovering and cold calling prospective clients to generate activity for future business.
* Promote hotel and independent F&B outlets as an "all in one" venue for Weddings, Bar Mitzvas, Corporate Events, etc.
* Participate in weekly Revenue Management strategy meetings.
* Perform Department Head duties for Sales department including but not limited to candidate selection, coaching and counseling, and development.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!