Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Sales Manager
at Hayes Locums
Overview & Benefits
Hayes Locums is the "Fastest Growing Company in South Florida" and we are seeking an innovative, dynamic Servant Leader to join our Sales leadership team as an Inside Sales Manager. The Inside Sales Manager will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of Inside Sales Consultants that place physicians and advance practitioners nationwide.
Hayes Locums, is a temporary physician and advanced practices staffing agency delivering excellence in the healthcare industry since 2012. Our dedication to finding impactful healthcare professionals for hospitals and providing high-impact service has won the company high praise of "Best Places to Work" and the "Fastest Growing Staffing Company in the United States"- SIA.
We offer a fulfilling and energetic work environment, with competitive compensation and professional growth opportunities. Founded on the principles of Servant Leadership, we put the needs of others first and developing our people to perform at the highest level is the key to our success. We are recognized for our integrity, which our physicians, clients, and employees trust.
- Onboard, train, coach, motivate and develop your sales team and partner with department leaders for customized trainings, mentoring, and shadow sessions
- Foster an energetic and engaged work culture by effectively coaching your sales force, generating performance increases through innovative solutions to operational challenges, and managing expectations to build trust and transparency
- Manage business strategies for the long-term success of your team by forecasting, evaluating, analyzing and modifying your plan with the support of your Director and department leaders
- Use your analytical and business skills to examine sales reports and create custom initiatives to increase production
- Embody our core values and help spread the company culture through action and policy implementation
- Identify business opportunities and develop strategies to win business and grow accounts
- Maintain a high level of communication with all team members and management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or other related field
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience managing multiple employees of 7 or more
- Proven experience managing P&L and analyzing reports
- Servant Leader with high emotional intelligence
- Motivated self-starter that is deadline driven
- Inside sales experience required
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.