Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Territory Sales - Tampa Bay, Central Florida
Fleetistics is looking to grow our sales team by adding a territory manager for Central Florida and based in NE Tampa. The territory manager will set appointments with new and existing clients to present fleet products and services to fleet operators. Experience managing a territory, attending events, working with Ford/OEMs, association meetings and trade shows is all part of this role. The ability to establish a long-term relationship and partner with customers is a key skillset. Being in the field requires exceptional organization and discipline. A proven track record of success territory management and relationship building is important to this position. The territory will extend from Sarasota, to Orlando, to Ocala and everything in between. This position will generate new opportunities by calling current customers, fleet operators, associations and government agencies to build a relationship, increase brand awareness and sell products and services.
- 1-2 months of studying, practice and ramping up to be successful
- Position requires a high level of initiative to learn as much as possible and to hone skills.
- Learning the industry, ordering process, products, features, and services require dedication to achieve the end goal and being comfortable on a computer.
- Location: Our office is off SR-56 behind Goodwill in a business park
- Environment: Small-medium business, business casual (under 15 team members)
- Hours: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, M-F or as needed
- Compensation: Base + commission
- Start Date: Jan 6, 2020
- Achieve sales goal
- Consistent and productive networking
- Participation in associations
- Set sales appointments and relationship meetings.
- Give presentations and speak to associations.
- Develop into a subject matter expert in fleet operations and technology. [GPS tracking, two-way radios, data integration, routing, maintenance]
- Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred, Associates considered
- Experience: 3+ years outside business development as a territory manager
- Networking experience
- Service, delivery or fleet-related experience a plus
- Ability to connect to people and maintain relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- Public speaking
- Clean driving record
- Presentable, reliable car with insurance
- Base + commission
- 30-day Contract to Permanent
- 11 Paid holidays per year + 2 weeks paid time off each year
- Health insurance – PPO or HMO options
- Car allowance (we utilize GPS tracking during work hours)
- Successful track record of inside sales and looking to grow sales skills to a higher level
- Ability to close sales, prospect and be creative in approach
- Ability to consult with prospects and customers at a higher level
- Plan and manage relationships, pilot programs and respond to multiple RFP's at once (Microsoft Word)
- Schedule online webinars and give solution demonstration
- Travel to trade shows and customer locations
- Travel to customer location and engage with prospects and present solutions
- Prospect to find new leads, upsell existing customers, and ask for referrals
- Knowledge of fleet operations, trucking, fleet maintenance software, B2B cellular sales experience - a big plus
- Initiative to solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working quickly and efficiently on a PC is a must.
- Pass a typing test at 40+ WPM - all details are entered on a computer (Windows OS)
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Word in order to respond to RFPs
- Highly organized and attentive to details
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously
- Lift up to 40 pounds for setting at trade shows
- Walk or stand for up to 8 hours per day for trade show
- Have a valid driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations in the past 5 years
- Working and reliable transportation to visit local customer sites
- No criminal record
- Good driving record.
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time