Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
IT Outside Sales, Managed Services - Wesley Chapel, FL
Position Description: Territory Sales
Territory: Wesley Chapel, FL and surrounding 75 miles.
Territory sales consulting for IT services to small and medium businesses in the Tampa Bay and Central Florida area. Focus is on managed services, VoIP phone service, Microsoft Office 365, cloud migration, and help desk services. The position requires inside and outside sales skills ranging from phone prospecting to meeting with clients and attending chamber meetings. Candidate must be highly presentable, well-spoken, and able to carry oneself with confidence and professionalism. This position does not require expert knowledge of all systems and operations, but a good general understanding of the individual components and how they interact to bring value to a business is important.
We use the products we sell and understand the business case for their value proposition. IGT is a nimble and responsive organization and is already working with small clients to clients with multi-million dollar revenue. Managed services such as network configuration and monitoring, workstation monitoring and protecting and project work are the core of our services. We are seeing a real niche to help small and medium businesses grow up after they have outgrown their IT infrastructure supported by great customer service.
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL (SR-56 & I-75) Environment: Small Business, Entrepreneurial Hours: Generally M-F, 8:30 – 5:30
Compensation: 1099 Commission
* Sell managed services and help desk service to small and medium businesses in the Tampa Bay area.
* Sell solutions such Office365, Managed IT Services, Professional Services, Disaster Recovery, and more.
* Call and market too small to medium businesses in Central Florida to determine their IT needs.
* Set appointments to visit prospects at their office to discuss IT needs and services.
* Attend networking events early in the morning, at night or on weekends.
* Promote and market the company in a businesslike manner.
* Give presentations to the management team and network organizations using PowerPoint and other tools.
* Enter and track all communication in customer resource management program (CRM)
* 1+ years of technology sales experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* General understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure, Office 365 and other technology
* General propensity for technology and ability to learn new technology quickly
* Energetic, enthusiastic and eager to do what it takes to get the job done
* Find creative and innovative ways to sell our solutions
* Type 40+ WPM
* Create high quality, well written, documentation
* Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
o Word – Create a formal document with a table of contents, number, and appealing formatting, respond to RFPs
o Excel – Create appealing workbooks and use formulas
* Strong phone skills for prospecting, follow up, customer service
* Make 25+ phone calls per day, set 1-3 appointments per day
* Reliable vehicle which can be utilized for work (compensation provided) – Mileage calculated using GPS tracking device/app during working hours
* Valid auto insurance naming IGT as additionally insured (reimbursement provided)
* Able to pass initial and random drug screening – Drug-free organization
* Able to pass an initial criminal background check and remain crime-free at all times
* Maintain a valid driver’s license at all times with no more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years and no DUIs in the last 10.