Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Inside Account Manager - Wesley Chapel, FL
Fleetistics is looking to grow our sales team by adding an inside account manager. Candidates to have existing phone sales skills, excellent communication, high energy and the desire to learn new technology. The sales team is small so good interpersonal relationships are a must. Account managers provide consulting services to fleet managers with a focus on GPS tracking, telematics and application integration. This position will generate new opportunities by calling, current customers, companies and government agencies to build a relationship, increase brand awareness and sell products and services as needed. Once needs are discovered, a solution will be presented via webinar. This role will follow up with existing accounts to ask for referrals, confirm satisfaction and upsell and propose solutions to issues using a variety of technologies including routing, electronic forms, in-cab video, and more. This position will respond to requests for proposal (RFP), travel to client sites as needed and perform sales activities in order to achieve sales goals. Don't worry if you do not know about our industry. We'll train you over a 30 to 90 day period to set you up for success.
- 1-2 months of studying, practice and ramping up to be successful
- During training, you will be on a set salary. A commission may be earned after training is complete.
- Position requires a high level of initiative to learn as much as possible and to hone presentation skills.
- Learning the industry, ordering process, products, features, and services require dedication to achieve the end goal and being comfortable on a computer.
- Location: SR-56 behind Goodwill in a business park
- Environment: Small-medium business, business casual (under 15 team members)
- Hours: 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, M-F, 40 hours weekly
- Compensation: Base + commission. 90 days contract to permanent
- Occasional travel as needed (avg. less than 3 days per month)
- Achieve sales goals once training is complete.
- Grow business with local and state governments and private fleet operators.
- Work with customers to test solutions recommended.
- Meet customer needs, offer options, resolve problems and follow up with customers.
- Conduct QA calls to assure satisfaction, sell additional services and get referrals.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested by management.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred, Associates considered
- Experience: 3 years inside business consulting sales experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Service, delivery or fleet related experience a plus
- SaaS experience if a strong match for this opportunity
- Ability to connect to people and maintain relationships
- Skills to find new opportunities that may not yet be sent out for RFP; source new leads, get referrals
- Engage prospects to establish rapport and partnership through phone, email, trade shows, associations or as needed
- Maintain relationships with customers after the sale to ensure ongoing satisfaction and to present new products and services
- Contract to Permanent - Contract period to run 30 days
- Base + commission
- 8 Paid holidays per year + 2 weeks paid time off each year
- Company provided health insurance supplement to plans offered – PPO or HMO options
- Successful track record of inside sales and looking to grow sales skills to a higher level
- Must live withing 20 miles of Wiregrass Mall in Wesley Chapel, FL
- Ability to close sales, prospect and be creative in approach
- Ability to consult with prospects and customers at a higher level
- Plan and manage relationships, pilot programs and respond to multiple RFP's at once (Microsoft Word)
- Schedule online webinars and give solution demonstration
- Travel to trade shows and customer locations
- Travel to customer location and engage with prospects and present solutions
- Prospect to find new leads, upsell existing customers, and ask for referrals
- Knowledge of fleet operations, trucking, fleet maintenance software, B2B cellular sales experience - a big plus
- Initiative to solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working quickly and efficiently on a PC is a must.
- Pass a typing test at 40+ WPM - all details are entered on a computer (Windows OS)
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Word in order to respond to RFPs
- Highly organized and attentive to details
- Be on the phone 6 hours a day
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously
- Lift up to 40 pounds for setting at trade shows
- Walk or stand for up to 8 hours per day for trade show
- Have a valid driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations in the past 5 years
- Working and reliable transportation to visit local customer sites
- No criminal record
- Decent credit score
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time