Goodwill Industries of San Antonio
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Representative - Call Center Customer Service (1691)
at Goodwill Industries of San Antonio
In 1945 Goodwill San Antonio’s founding purpose was to fight poverty and create opportunity for adults and youth in our community who were underserved by access to education and employment. Our founding purpose "Fighting Poverty and Creating Opportunity" endures today and now drives our mission of "Helping Changing Lives Through the Power of Work" in a new era of 21st century skills.
Goodwill San Antonio is one of the largest nonprofit organizations in San Antonio, employing more than 1,500 individuals who passionately serve our mission. We live out our purpose by providing our employees and others with the tools to succeed in their personal and professional lives and opportunity for upward economic mobility through education and employment programs. We are able to offer these programs and services through our mission-driven business operations with retail stores and contracts with local businesses to augment their operations.
We are currently seeking a dynamic individual who has a passion for serving others and making a difference. Working Here Helps Changes Lives. Join the GoodwillSA team and Apply Today: WorkforGoodSA.org.
Customer Service Representative (CSR) will respond to and provide timely, professional, accurate, and adequate responses to inbound calls, e-mails, and chats received through an Interactive Voice Response, or automated Call Distribution system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers large volume of inbound phone calls, e-mails, and chats in fast-paced customer contact center environment.
- Identifies customers’ needs and verifies their identity through approved methods.
- Promotes products and services that benefit the customer over the phone.
- Maintains a high degree of product knowledge.
- Resolves problems by clarifying desired information; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Sets appointments, follow-ups, callbacks in support of customer resolution goals.
- Uses proven customer service techniques to establish and maintain customer relationships.
- Demonstrates knowledge, skills and abilities to ensure that all key performance indicators listed on individual performance scorecard are met.
- Properly and accurately updates customer records.
- Performs other duties and expectations as assigned.
- Minimum one year of experience in a Customer Service call center environment.
- Proven professional verbal and written communication skills; ability to meet attendance expectations.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Basic proficiency with MS Office (Word, Outlook and Excel).
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- For positions that require driving, must maintain a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance coverage, and be able to travel as needed if you drive your vehicle during company business.
To learn more about Goodwill San Antonio and to view available positions visit: www.goodwillsa.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled