Goodmans Interior Structures
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Goodmans Interior Structures
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES: (narrative)
Focus on achievement of company objectives by coordinating the efforts of each order from quote through
punch list. Create great lifetime furniture experiences for our customers by using words and taking actions that
are representative of our values (people, connectedness, improvement and imagination).
*1. Be the point of contact for Goodmans internal and external customers, industry partners, prospects
*2. Use working knowledge of Goodmans Aligned Supplier Partner Dealer Programs as well as additional
primary supplier partners, including products, pricing, terms and conditions to prepare proposals
consistent with best practices
*3. Use knowledge of key customer accounts, including user, technical and financial influencers, product
applications, pricing schedules, purchasing processes and critical issues to coordinate project
schedules to meet or exceed customer expectations
*4. Enhance a salesperson's ability to over-perform beyond annual goal expectations
*5. Initiate Project Pre-Planning and Pre-Order Meetings
*6. Review furniture specifications and shipping/delivery information to ensure all required fields are
complete before releasing to Purchasing
*7. Review acknowledgements and resolve purchase order discrepancies with Goodmans team and
*8. Researches, interviews, and negotiates with vendors to obtain desired delivery dates & shipping
*9. Coordinate work plan, schedule and logistics based on overall project parameters, project schedule,
scope, and customers goals, needs and expectations
*10. Create scheduling requests and job packets for large projects
*11. Create work orders for large projects
*12. Create job packet for small projects
*13. Confirm delivery and installation for large projects with client
*14. Assist Sales Completion Team with punch list resolution
*15. Document customer communications in customer order and electronic folder path as appropriate
*16. Effectively communicate
• With internal stakeholders all material project information in a timely manner.
• With the internal and external customer concerning all pre-and post-sale activity.
• With stakeholders on decisions that affect cost and customer expectations
*17. Generate Credit/Debit Memo requests as directed and approved by Sales
*18. Assist Marketing in collating bid materials
*19. Compile finish and standards books for customers
1. Create professional and personal relationships with internal and external customers.
2. Honor all commitments.
3. Respond to stakeholder and management requests within 24 hours.
4. Maintain a high proficiency of product, process, design and industry concepts.
5. Connect with community through professional affiliation, community, charitable and/or civic
6. Strategize with department, vendors and sales team in the sales process.
7. Organize and prioritize your work (mail, calendar, contacts & tasks) utilizing company information
technology & software.
8. Seek opportunities for personal progress.
*Denotes Essential Functions
• Knowledge of product specification.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and strong data entry skills
Organizational Competencies (All positions):
• Communications Effectiveness
• Customer Focus
• Goal Driven
• Positive Attitude
• Problem Solving
• Process Flow Knowledge
• Product Knowledge
• Team Work
• Training and Personal Development
• Building Relationships
• Customer Service
• Process Knowledge
• Project Knowledge
• Time Management
• Quality Focus
• Three (3) years Project Coordination, or sales support experience in a similar or related field with High School Diploma or
equivalent, or a four year college degree in Supply Chain Management or related field required.