GO AZ Motorcycles
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at GO AZ Motorcycles
Job Title: Service Advisor
Department: Service Department
Reports to: Service Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
To deliver such a memorable experience to every customer, that they refer at least one person to our dealership. Intakes customer vehicles, reports problems, defines service needs, schedules work, assigns jobs to service technicians, and communicates job status to customer.
We are a busy Powersports dealership and one of the only servicing the Flagstaff area. We carry 7 major brands including Polaris, Can Am, Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Suzuki, & Kawasaki but service all makes of Powersports vehicles.
Candidates with experience and certifications in these brands, particularly side x side vehicles are preferred but not required.
We offer a industry leading benefits package including medical, vision, 401k, paid time off, employee discounts, paid training and more!
Service Department Operations
- Provide prompt, dependable, high quality, vehicle service to (internal & external) customers.
- Relay service needs accurately and concisely on the repair order.
- Estimate costs and completion times at point of sale. Clearly communicate them to customer.
- Assign jobs to technicians based on skill level and current resources utilization.
- Occasionally assist technicians when they are having difficulty performing service work.
- Determine correct parts numbers on repair orders and assist the parts department with picking and posting of parts utilized.
- Perform cashier functions, as needed.
- Make estimates for internal and wreck repairs.
- Forward all customer paid, warranty, and internal repair orders.
- Assist Chrome Consultant with parts requirements and fitment when needed.
- Follow up with every customer having work in progress and completed.
- Use the menu systems to sell parts and services to all customers.
- Ensure the counter is covered by a Service Team Associate at all times.
- Complete paperwork in accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain accurate and productive scheduling system.
- Ensure cleanliness and organization of the Service Department at all times.
- Treat all customers with the utmost respect and dignity at all times.
- Minimize come-backs and deal with them promptly and satisfactorily when they do occur.
- Handle telephone transactions quickly, and courteously.
- Notify customers ASAP of any changes, delays, or additional work needed. Avoid setting high customer expectation levels in situations where expectations are not likely to be met.
- Be honest and ethical in all business practices.
- Always work in compliance of legal guidelines.
- Model superior customer service behavior for all dealership personnel by maintaining positive relationships with customers, employees, GM and owner(s).
- Continually learn more about the products and services available. Attend training sessions to keep current with sales techniques and other sales department issues.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Meet or exceed sales quotas on a regular basis.
- Demonstrate an interest in growing the business.
- Focus on quality.
- Always think before we speak and never lose our composure.
- Complete training expectations within first 90 Days of employment
- Completion of a factory authorized training program such as MMI Service School or equivalent work experience
- Current Motorcycle License
- Strong customer service background
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Occasionally required to bend, stoop, crouch, reach, and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to stand on feet for lengthy periods of time, up to 8 consecutive hours
- Occasionally requires the ability to balance and push a 600+ lb. motorcycle.
- Usually indoors, however outdoor work is required when outdoor events are scheduled.
- Frequently works near moving mechanical parts.
- Is potentially exposed to battery acid, gasoline, chemical cleaning materials or other toxic materials commonly found in a motor vehicle service department.
- Occasionally, exposed to exhaust fumes or other airborne particles.