Georgia Farm Bureau
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales - CSR I - Spalding County
at Georgia Farm Bureau
Bind P&C coverage according to insurance regulations and company guidelines for new and existing members
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend training schools for professional development as required
- Process paperwork required for new P&C business/changes
- Complete P&C policy applications and change applications for new and existing member policyholders
- Schedule appointments
- Complete follow-up requests to members on insurance services
- Provide quotations for P&C insurance coverages
- Conduct other marketing activities as directed
- Handle routine correspondence from the Home Office
- Accept premium payments for new business and renewals
- Prepare, process, review and monitor applications, changes, binders, etc.
- Perform in a manner that will prevent errors and omissions
- Present a professional appearance
- Attend meetings as required
- Strive to attain company goals and growth expectations
Support Agency Manager and assigned Career Agents in the following duties,
- Complete follow-up requests to member policyholders on insurance services
- Complete applications
- Schedule appointments
- Provide P&C quotations for insurance coverages EOE M/F/D/V AA
- Ability to handle confidential information, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Ability to relate to and work with various people in a professional manner.
- Computer skills and abilities are necessary. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Language Skills: Must be able to read, analyze and interpret policies, coverages, regulations, instructions, manuals, and other documents as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or GED required
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Must have Georgia Insurance License for Property & Casualty.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.