Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Junior Account Support Representative
- Req No.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Junior Account Support Representative. The ideal candidate must have a bachelor's degree and 1 -2 years sales or customer service experience with strong experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
The Junior Account Support Representative provides administration support of transactions/sales for Account Support Reps (ASR), Account Executive Associates (AEA) and Account Executives (AE).
- Enter and track opportunities, quotes, and orders in Salesforce.com
- Assist in preparation of proposals for customers’ needs by acquiring price quotes from vendors
- Master all internal sales processes, systems and procedures
- Track orders for assigned ASR, AEA and AE team
- Respond to internal and external requests pertaining to quotes and orders
- Understand and abide by all security and operational policies
- Embrace and Support Computacenter's mission and core vaule
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years sales and/or Customer Service experience (preferred)
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- Familiar with commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures of providing sales quoting support
- Skill set requirements: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Data Entry
- Superior verbal and written communication
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload
- Detail and team oriented
- Must be dependable and able to work with minimal supervision
- Outstanding interpersonal, problem-solving, time-management, and organizational and prioritizing skills
- Professional self-starter able to work independently and collaboratively with others to accomplish goals
Computacenter is a leading independent technology partner, trusted by large corporate and public sector organizations. We help our customers to source, transform and manage their IT infrastructure to deliver digital transformation, enabling users and their business. Computacenter is a public company quoted on the London FTSE 250 (CCC.L) and employs over 15,000 people worldwide. In US we support some of the country’s best-known businesses with regional headquarters in both San Francisco & New York City and an Integration Center in Silicon Valley. www.computacenter.com/us
WE OFFER A GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE!
There's so much more to enjoy about being at Computacenter Inc. than just having a rewarding career. In addition to offering competitive compensation plans and long-term career opportunities, Computacenter Inc. provides an attractive mix of benefit plans to contribute to its employees' good health, future financial security and peace of mind.
You must be authorized to work in the United States.
Computacenter Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce.
No AGENCIES, please. We are not obligated to pay any fees for any individuals we decide to hire.